No, give it another week
35%
No, a year is fine for you
40%

Total votes: 43

Capital_G

Unban me allready!

Post by Capital_G »

As you all allready know, I played a in a dbl-match for SPT, and when it was found out, I was punished, ok, I can live with that.

The problem is, I am now banned for a year from #dbpickup, and goldeneye's "best" argument was, that it's his channel.

1 year is a BIT on the long side for something like this, its just a frikkin game, and I want to play it.......this is a bit hard if some1 planns on banning you from the main part of the community for the comming year, and is too lazy to even discuss it with any1 else.

The 5 match ban from dbl seems a right punishment for what i've done, but If I cant play in pickups, then where is the reason for me to play db at all? I think goldeneye's dissision has to be talked about, and since he isnt taking any steps about it, I will.

Give me your thoughts.
BloodyLoony

Post by BloodyLoony »

I don't give a rat's arse
cY|riCo

Post by cY|riCo »

get a bouncer with fakename \o/
eiMa

Post by eiMa »

u did something wrong, one year is too much..(and in fact it wont make anything better) but u should think about it another week ;)

eiMa
BloodyLoony

Post by BloodyLoony »

Or I mean, hey look at the bright side, DB is fucking dead anyway ;)
BloodyLoony

Post by BloodyLoony »

wtf is up with that bugg-ugly green and yellow smuley, DavidM you tit, fix it gd

Sorry dude, but - you're not from Brighton - are you? I mean I'm pretty sure you aren't, yah!
Rens2Sea

Re: Unban me allready!

Post by Rens2Sea »

Capital_G wrote: The problem is, I am now banned for a year from #dbpickup, and goldeneye's "best" argument was, that it's his channel.

It's Catalyst's channel :P
BloodyLoony

Post by BloodyLoony »

I agree with everyone here!

*make it clap*
Sgt_Ballbreaker

Ban Way too long.

Post by Sgt_Ballbreaker »

Sorry, this ban is completely over the top!!!. I could understand it if Cap G had walked into your houses on christmas day and pissed all over your family, but he didnt. Lift the ban or ban him for another week or so, im sure the lesson has been learned. I find it quite discomforting that a well liked member of the community got a 1 year ban, I wonder what would happen if a complete cunt and hated player (me) did this?.

Cheers,

Balls.
RaGe|DB

Re: Unban me allready!

Post by RaGe|DB »

Capital_G wrote: As you all allready know, I played a in a dbl-match for SPT, and when it was found out, I was punished, ok, I can live with that.

The problem is, I am now banned for a year from #dbpickup, and goldeneye's "best" argument was, that it's his channel.

1 year is a BIT on the long side for something like this, its just a frikkin game, and I want to play it.......this is a bit hard if some1 planns on banning you from the main part of the community for the comming year, and is too lazy to even discuss it with any1 else.

The 5 match ban from dbl seems a right punishment for what i've done, but If I cant play in pickups, then where is the reason for me to play db at all? I think goldeneye's dissision has to be talked about, and since he isnt taking any steps about it, I will.

Give me your thoughts.

OMG so what if u nick-faked, im sure we all did it once or more!
BloodyLoony

Post by BloodyLoony »

hehe, if cap g pissed all over his family.. that's hilarious
BloodyLoony

Post by BloodyLoony »

I hug Aguilera's breasts in taht video
BloodyLoony

Post by BloodyLoony »

not in dbl matches mister orange!
Ars3h
Banned

Post by Ars3h »