2 Clans
32%
3+ Clans
28%

Total votes: 78

Axl

Clan Bunnies

Post by Axl »

Ive been clanning now for about 6-7 years online, in this time ive been in many different communities for lots of different games and mods, however in those years ive never come across a community with the amount of clan jumping ive seen in Deathball. I look each day on DBL at scores/matches/teams etc and almost every day someone has left a clan for another (normally the same handfull of people) - Dont clans now-a-days mean anything to people? or is it just a way to play games and you dont give a rats about playing and being a team? Most people seem to jump ship when they get a bad result, or doesnt like what another player in their team had for breakfast. A clan should be like a family, where u help each other out and stick together through everything.

Just out of curiosity how many clans have you lot been in.. and be honest!
-plær-

Post by -plær- »

First proper team was FCU, was there for entirity of dbl season 2. Quit when I realised I didn't have the time to play *and* get a degree (That, and I wasn't keen on the new recruits). Currently c'less, might start looking if I find myself with some free time over Christmas.
Sqleaf

Post by Sqleaf »

Ho hum.

Erm, started DBalling from the beginning and created [220] with a mate. That went for quite a while and then the co-leader left for a different game and so did a few of our players.

Then I joined.... erm. Sod it, I can't remember.

But I know that at some point I joined Wh° with AxMurdaBoy and LuNix. That went a bit odd and the team nearly died twice. So I left them and went clanless for a month or two. Now I'm in ßk° unless they've booted me.

I'm sure I've missed out another team somewhere. Anyway 3+ for me by the looks of it. But in my defence I've been playing pretty much since the beginning. :)
fs|Pele
Banned

Post by fs|Pele »

there isnt a 10+ button so i choose 3+ ;p

well my excuse is , the moment you stop moving , your dead :D
Hugi

Post by Hugi »

ive been in 3 teams before i went to 3dg (about 9 months ago)
also im i another inactive clan for about 3 years.. we`ll reactivate this clan if we find a good game to play...
now i know that a clan is, like axl said a kind of family and i dont want to leave 3dg :D
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

been in Fspx
then cY
then D@MN
now in D@MN for some time
when i started being a gamer i was 10 or 11 and loved to switch clan, now im older (16) :p i like to be in one steady clan, i only leave clans if they die or if i really dislike something for a good reason, therefore im not saying im a clanhopper
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

my main clan is CloWn, that is my online family, if the rest of the guys had of played db, i wulda never been in AoV, all other games im a clown.
Seriuosly the weirdest clan in the world :D

http://www.tribeclown.com

have a laff

so 2 in total, and only the 1 in db, clan hukers
f1end

Post by f1end »

3 now in DB....

1st Muppets: My CS clan...played DB in the begining, but 1.5 made people quit, so it folded....we still p0wn at CS tho

2nd TEZC...briefly; just as I joined loads of people left...hope it wasn't my fault [:(]

3rd FCU...

I agree Axl...but if a clan dies and u still want to play...u have no choice, and with the amount of clans dieing/changing, its inevitable
Axl

Post by Axl »

Thing is a lot of clans die because of people leaving for no reason and joining/starting other clans :(
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

Khush will have to make 2 posts, cos these things have word limits, dont they? :D

Anyway, 2

Clan 123/4 - 2000 - present
sD37 - Nov 2003 - Present :)
Ars3h
Banned

Post by Ars3h »

hmmm
Rens2Sea

Post by Rens2Sea »

Hmm, i "could" select 1.

~LF~ - existed for about 2 weeks...
SD - = tezc

So only 1, TEZC \o/
Ars3h
Banned

Post by Ars3h »

sD was never tezc, just a shit excuse
Sixty

Post by Sixty »

hehe Gazman teh Clowns pwn \o/
Onge

Post by Onge »

I joined [-X-]...Which became [-X1-] and [-X2-]...Which became White. I only left when White split up.

I was clanless for a few months whilst I finished off at Uni...

Then I joined FCU...I enjoyed it there but then I foolishly re-joined White. It wasn't long before White split again. Apart from it's founder Curve, I was the only player to represent White/X from the very beginning right to the very end.

I was then clanless again for two months, until out of the blue DEUS asked me to join.