Help the community.....wthell does help mean?

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Fallen
Banned

Help the community.....wthell does help mean?

Post by Fallen »

This is trying to get the opinions of the players who want to keep the competitive atmosphere of the mod. What better way to do it then improve on the dbl.

DAVIDM DON'T MOVE THIS TO THE OTHER SIDE I WANT MORE COVERAGE

1. Improvements on DBL? How?
2. Should the league adopt a more player friendly atmosphere and make a preview of a couple of teams a week?
3. Would you people like to have an allstar game and the mid point of season 3!

Season 4 is been discussed behind doors! Would like to have some valid answers so we can help you the player out!

Remember the DBL is for you guys, NOT DAVIDM'S TEAM :lol:
Fooman

Post by Fooman »

You know what I want bullet. :p
fro

Post by fro »

heres one: when a team adds a date/map and the admin gets a message, can you make that message contain the info, ie, D@MN set a date for your leaguematch: 13/55/4485 at 49:00pm.

at the moment you have to read the msg then go into the matches page, not much coding and it would help me out :)

ps: all star is the win
Last edited by fro on 15-11-2003 15:51, edited 1 time in total.
Croaker

Post by Croaker »

bump
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

u used D@MN ,
/me loves frotty
Messy

Post by Messy »

Have more interesting articles and coverage @ specific matches? ^^; (and of teams/players \o/)
fs|Pele
Banned

Post by fs|Pele »

i think there should be some sort of site/team that reviews matches/teams weekly to keep the interest going

but it should be a team that is fully dedicated to it and doesnt have to do anything else
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

from wat ive heard , david m still basically has the last say on wat goes down in the dbl anyway , so my only suggestion would b to sort that, let him play in the league as a player only and leave any decisions soley up to the council.

All star game is a good idea, but it never works properly, unfortunately i have no idea how to make it a success so not my area to criticise :)
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

about all star games, i think bullet's idea was good, playing it in middle of season, as all teams are pretty active at this moment

i think after the season, players just take a pause in db, or at least that what happen after season 2

well, we got nearly 1 month to see :)
Mayer.hun

Post by Mayer.hun »

All star games is a good idea... but they should be better if they are Broadcasted live on the net... I dont mean LiveBots on IRC, the the stuff that i would like to have... is impossible (I think u guys know what i mean)

DBL updates: remember what was in last seasons summer? Noone was there to paly... or it was difficult to play. I think there should be a Resting Season (or sth like that) during Summer... during this time, those teams that have enought players, may arrange fws or there could be smaller Rest Leagues, which last only till the Rest Season is over and only those teams play, that can play because they have enought players...
Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

GazMaN wrote: from wat ive heard , david m still basically has the last say on wat goes down in the dbl anyway , so my only suggestion would b to sort that, let him play in the league as a player only and leave any decisions soley up to the council.

All star game is a good idea, but it never works properly, unfortunately i have no idea how to make it a success so not my area to criticise :)

#1 DavidM is not a admin anymore I believe, he can suggest stuff, but the sole deciding is made up by the council. He is not head admin no more for the Euro DBL, if you look @ the Euro Docs on the league site.

I will try to get a team of guys who can make a review of a couple of teams a week if not every two weeks. Should be interesting if I could get a big group par say if I get a small group and some have a hard time with their RL and have to put on hold their articles.

#2 DAVIDM IS NOT THE FINAL SAY

#3 DAVIDM IS NOT PART OF THE DBL ADMINS ONLY A PLAYER!

:blabla:
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

"david m still basically has the last say on wat goes down in the dbl anyway"

0_o

i have pretty much nothing to do with it for some months now
i only got it started
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

reviewing matches and teams, interviews after match etc.....
was all planned several times, just never found people who are willing to do this and most important: who keep on doing it!
most get bored after 3 days
Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

ty for clarifying that ur not part of the dbl
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

oh, ok, just i heard a clan asked an admin to stay in a lower division between seasons , and the council member said hed have to ask david!