AoV + SF = Lame³

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

[GR]Kermit

AoV + SF = Lame³

Post by [GR]Kermit »

okay
since AoV and SF are one Team laming ³ began.
SF borrowed MorningStar for now 4 games.
So it isn't agaonst the rule,
Players may only play for one team. Teams may exchange max 1 player just five times in a whole season! and just within partner squads.
but i think SF have to have a honour to play without MorningStar.
In my point of view playing with MorningStar is their last change to get promoted. Also they had 5 players from SF in 3 matches(in one match the 5th hurt his finger). I think it's pretty lame and when SF get promoted, they didn't made on their on.
So @ DBL Admins:
improve the rule!!
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

LMAO!!!!!11111

life's a bitch, huh? :p

as DBL doesnt run in a clan basis, but more like team basis, i dont see whats the problem......

a clan can have multiple teams, its been there since the beginning...

besides, arent u 3dg|bp?
just borrow summ1 from 3dg|rr or 3dg|o_O \o/
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

we're thinking about forbid all player exchanges except keeper, and only limited times, by a system that gonna show who were the players, easier to control then
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

hmm. but y still let keeper exchange?
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

gonna be limited, but mainly if u don't have your keeper (don't show up or whatever) it allows a team to borrow one, to avoid abused reschedule, as most of the teams refuse to play without a keeper
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

why have squads if you cant make a criss cross use of all players?
Bazzi

Post by Bazzi »

why have squads at all? :)
[GR]Kermit

Post by [GR]Kermit »

okay i'm 3dg|bp and i just borrow players when we haven't got enough and we don't borrow players if one of our players hurt his finger. You should his mum and give him his teddy.
I think the rules has to get improved.
If there is another player who can play this player has to play!
Axl

Post by Axl »

swapping players has always been a big issue in DB, and I think getting rid of that idea is the best thing. As Kermit said, its being abused.. Friendly clans are just merging their names together so that they can do that, how long will it be before there are in fact only 5 or 6 clans, just loads of "teams" with a slightly different name? DEUS1, 2, 3 - AoV1,2,3 - fS1,2,3 - sD1,2,3 - 3DG1,2,3 - cY1,2,3 etc etc
XiLLeRaToR
Banned

Post by XiLLeRaToR »

whilst i agree its a daft rule, i think whining about it now is a bit late, considering i didnt see u moaning with all the sd swapping, tezc used to swap, fs were shocking for doing it, u werent whooped by them recently were u?
fro

Post by fro »

if theres a legimate reason for a player from a partner squad to play, it should be allowed.

i know weve borrowed players last season, but thats cos weve only had 3 players from one squad available.

player swapping is fine as it is. i can only see some teams always borrowing a keeper tho, that should be subject to the same rules, although in its own catagory. ie, can only borrow a keeper 5 times, and can only borrow an outfield player 5 times (all season)
GoldenGun

Post by GoldenGun »

well the rule is really okay... but if the player is THAT good and if they actually have a 5th like vs. fs its crap shit....
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

i agree the rule suks, and needs amending, but hey while everyone else was abusing it.......
[GR]Kermit

Post by [GR]Kermit »

Axl wrote: swapping players has always been a big issue in DB, and I think getting rid of that idea is the best thing. As Kermit said, its being abused.. Friendly clans are just merging their names together so that they can do that, how long will it be before there are in fact only 5 or 6 clans, just loads of "teams" with a slightly different name? DEUS1, 2, 3 - AoV1,2,3 - fS1,2,3 - sD1,2,3 - 3DG1,2,3 - cY1,2,3 etc etc

i think the differnt between 3dg and AoV is that 3dg only borrow players when the team is not complete, but AoV had enough in the matches and they borrowed better players to win and not to complete the team
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

1: Sf borrowed players, not AoV

2: i doubt Sf would have used one of our players unless they were desperate, i know them and they are all good freinds and they wouldnt drop one of their players just to use a player from our squad