Deathball tricks

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Merlin1337

Deathball tricks

Post by Merlin1337 »

There are somes little thinks that give to a game a really nice dimension. Ok, deathball is a funny game but if all the tricks we can do is losed, I think that I wont be really interesting to play it seriously.
I'm conviced that bouce trick, flying volley etc... is a part of technical tricks that only good team can do. Just avec a look at "18 team". It's all this think that make the game instesting to see. Just think on it ...

Another thing: everbody has seen that speed isn't used. I think it's because we've got to much speed. We can almost sprint during 10s. In my mind, before it was included in the game, I imagined sprint only to free ourself of defense. 2s of sprint its good, the time to pass etc... if the recovery time isn't too short, It could avoid abuses.
LyNxiFi3d
Banned

Post by LyNxiFi3d »

:noob: \o/
gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

he makes some valid points he just doesnt speak english very well, dont be an asshole
Dazlin

Post by Dazlin »

omg i have to agree with fizzy oO
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

Some very good points there.
BioHazard

Post by BioHazard »

its this in every game to my opinion , people find tricks and other people cant stand those tricks and some do . but if you cant beat 'em , join 'em or find your own trick . cause whats a game if you cant put something personal or something your team trained on in the match/game then it will soon become simple routine and boring -_-
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

ya, the prob is that a trick is so almighty that it cannot be stopped by the other team so you whore it!

whenever that happens we block it by DB
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

gutterflower wrote: , dont be an asshole

u know ur talking to lynx right? :p:p
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

DavidM wrote: ya, the prob is that a trick is so almighty that it cannot be stopped by the other team so you whore it!

whenever that happens we block it by DB

Pbox camping with 3-4 players is impossible to score on if they do it right... its whored all the time

The only ways to beat it you've already taken out. Just watch how many people leave because of it in 1.9
Diab

Post by Diab »

go away surge. like your clan can get 4 people into a pbox every time someone attacks?

i would say average is keeper, box defender and someone boosted back, and thats like 3v3 attackers.
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

but the defenders gun can spaz out, OC, miss, deflect or get gibbed...

Offense is already an uphill battle because of pbox camping not to mention people who double keep when they hear a charge start and those who boost back and bum rush you.
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

well, we dont seem to have a problem scoring goals!!

and we play against some shit hot defs!
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

Same here.
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

i dont have problems scoring either when i have a somewhat organized partner on O... Its still almost impossible to shoot the ball normally though. The only 2 times i ever can is when the defender backs up to double keep or the other attacker decks the defender infront of me out of the way.

On the other hand i can volley about 70% more often because even though its harder to do (not really) and its less accurate (thats a laugh) its always an option unless your getting 2v1 swarmed.
vF_Zonk

Re: Deathball tricks

Post by vF_Zonk »

Merlin1337 wrote: Another thing: everbody has seen that speed isn't used. I think it's because we've got to much speed. We can almost sprint during 10s. In my mind, before it was included in the game, I imagined sprint only to free ourself of defense. 2s of sprint its good, the time to pass etc... if the recovery time isn't too short, It could avoid abuses.

Agreed!

make it so sprint charges up slower and u can't do it as often