--->joke<----

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

XiLLeRaToR
Banned

--->joke<----

Post by XiLLeRaToR »

Liverpool manager Gerard Houllier sends scouts out round the World looking for a new striker to replace Emile Heskey and hopefully win Liverpool the title.

One of his scouts informs him of a young Iraqi striker who he thinks will turn out to be a true superstar. So Gerard flies to Iraq to watch him and is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to Anfield.

Two weeks later Liverpool are 4-0 down at home to Man Utd with only 20 minutes left. Houllier gives the young Iraqi striker the nod to go on and he takes off Emile Heskey.

The lad is a sensation, scores 5 in 20 minutes and wins the game for Liverpool. The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

When he comes off the pitch he phones his Mum to tell her about his first day in English football.

"Hi Mum, guess what?" he says. "I played for 20 minutes today, we were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the players and the media, they all love me".

"Great," says his Mum, "let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street, your sister and I were beaten and your brother has joined a gang of looters, while you were having a great time".

The young lad is very upset. "What can I say Mum, but I'm so sorry".

"Sorry!" says his Mum, "It's your bloody fault that we moved to Liverpool in the first place!"
-plær-

Post by -plær- »

:lol:
Fruitcake
Banned

Post by Fruitcake »

ok....:confused:
f1end

Post by f1end »

From Liverpool by any chance Fruity??

(P.S.. Dunno if u know, but that link for the intelligence test is broken)
XiLLeRaToR
Banned

Post by XiLLeRaToR »

thats the test...u failed
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

:lol: :lol:
B4GZY

Post by B4GZY »

LOL, i think only the english would find this funny, cos we know what a shit hole liverpool can be lol

Nice 1 :lol:
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

i like it, but then again, it would have been the same with all city's
shortly : ENGLAND SUCKS :Lol: /me hides ***!!!!11onoeneoneoen!!!!11111 , j/k ;)
B4GZY

Post by B4GZY »

u better b a good hider rage, BAGZY's coming to get ya!:blabla: :ban:
BlackFlame

Post by BlackFlame »

remember rage ass to the wall
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

Ajax manager Ronald Koeman sends scouts out round the World looking for a new striker to replace Rafael van der Vaart and hopefully win Ajax the title.

One of his scouts informs him of a young Iraqi striker who he thinks will turn out to be a true superstar. So Ronald flies to Iraq to watch him and is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to Amsterdam.

Two weeks later Ajax are 4-0 down at home to Feyenoord with only 20 minutes left. Koeman gives the young Iraqi striker the nod to go on and he takes off Rafael van der Vaart.

The lad is a sensation, scores 5 in 20 minutes and wins the game for Ajax. The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

When he comes off the pitch he phones his Mum to tell her about his first day in Dutch football.

"Hi Mum, guess what?" he says. "I played for 20 minutes today, we were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the players and the media, they all love me".

"Great," says his Mum, "let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street, your sister and I were beaten and your brother has joined a gang of looters, while you were having a great time".

The young lad is very upset. "What can I say Mum, but I'm so sorry".

"Sorry!" says his Mum, "It's your bloody fault that we moved to Amsterdam in the first place!"

:spammer: :ban:
Last edited by MeSSiaH{FCU} on 30-08-2003 15:44, edited 1 time in total.
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

ripped jokes = ban

... especially when they're in the same thread!
TEZC_Robban

Post by TEZC_Robban »

you go get em messy! :D
BL44T

Post by BL44T »

gg messy your version is way better
_Axon_
Banned

Post by _Axon_ »

lol nice joke yes