I'm sorry

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

MeSSiaH{FCU}

I'm sorry

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

I, Messy, am sorry :(

For those who don't know what im talking about: nevermind.
For those who do: I'm sorry :(

Even tho i previously claimed norton didnt actually delete the logs...i checked wrong. I checked my old backups (yes..i too like to keep my logs and thus made backups..copying them and removing the # in front), thinking they were my logs, forgetting mIRC creates logs with the # in front.

I am deeply sorry and it was a bad joke :(
U were right for banning me and i was also wrong for saying u were childish.

For once the db community was right @ disliking some1, altho i hope its temporary O-o There's not much more to say.
I just hope u will once forgive me, i haven't done many stupid or bad things yet imo, but this time i was really stupid.

Sorry Take my apologies or don't, i dont really care what it's worth to u, just remember they're censere and im actually sorry O_o
Last edited by MeSSiaH{FCU} on 19-08-2003 18:13, edited 1 time in total.
fro

Post by fro »

takes a lot to step up to the plate and say sorry, gj

youve earnt my respect in this one (still wrong tho, but hey, its a learning curve)
Onge

Post by Onge »

I forgive you Messy. But no more stunts got it?
cY|riCo

Post by cY|riCo »

np messy but dont do it again \o/
InSaNe
Banned

Post by InSaNe »

OMG MESSY IS GOOD PEROSN WHAT DID HE DO THAT WAS SO WRONG OMG NO HE DI'N!!!1on!!!won!!!11!!!
MaKa{FCU}

Post by MaKa{FCU} »

\o/ Messy :ban:
InSaNe
Banned

Post by InSaNe »

no insane > all except for messy :P
f1end

Post by f1end »

I want to know what's going on here....not just cos I'm nosey and bored at work, but cos I like to learn from others' mistakes...and I can't do that if I don't know what they've done...

OK...so it is cos i'm nosey and bored....what did he do????
Khushdi

Post by Khushdi »

doesnt get me unbanned from #dbpickup, and u just told me type that,so....eat shit and die :mad:
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

u aint fucking sorry messy, u told khushdi to do it!!
Lysdexic Mokney

Post by Lysdexic Mokney »

duh... if he asked you to take his tiny weiner between your lips and suck would you?

its the blind leading the blind, or in this case, stupid.
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

erm no duh! he never washed it before
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

I never told khushdi to do it O_o

And dude, believe me or not but i AM sorry =\
I didnt know it was gonna delete logs =/

I just found out somehow and i thought it was fun @ the tiny little pop-up (teehee) so before i knew it i spammed it around. SO sue me.

If khushdi thinks im to blame for him being banned, bs. I did tell ven0m to do it in someway, i can recall that yes. But it was never intended seriously, it also wasnt a command O_o i didnt even believe any1 would do it, because every1 knew the consequences (gsus there are 3 threads on the forums about it, also before this happened, surge found out and was spamming it in channels khushdi was in too!).

Im sorry for you khushdi if u got banned too, i know how it is. But there's no reason at all to blame me just because i found it out :x O_o

[edit]I know khushdi didnt know what he was doing, and he shudnt have followed what i said, especially coz it wasnt even towards him (if i recall correct). Even tho i cant directly help it, i ask any1 with the rights/possibilities to do it in #dbpickup to unban him plz, he didnt do it on purpose....altho u cant blame me ^^; Be mad at me, not at khushdi :s[/edit]
Last edited by MeSSiaH{FCU} on 20-08-2003 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
InSaNe
Banned

Post by InSaNe »

messy r not guilty LEAVE HIM ALONE HES SORRY