Another point of view...

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

UgLy CrEaTuRe

Another point of view...

Post by UgLy CrEaTuRe »

What if all player from 18+ would have joined A51 one after another. About two weeks later the last "old member" of A51 leave the team. Another week later we change the team name to "Adults-Ownly"... In the end that would be the same fuckin' story...would you all cry too? Would someone even notice that? Guess not so I don't get the point you're talkin' about.

btw @ Axl: Who told ya that BL! was Bazzi's team? I really wanna know that...
not all member of BL! agreed in that what happened there. I know what I'm talkin' about I was playin for BL! before. I used to act in this way: I better say nothing at all if I don't know about the facts... ;)
GraGoyle|ZBN

Post by GraGoyle|ZBN »

Your just p*ssed because you are wrong and deep down you know you are!
Why do you have the right to take the place of A51 when there are 11 teams competing ALL GOD DAMN FUCKIN SEASON TO ACHIEVE DIV 2 STATUS!!
NaB

Post by NaB »

hmm, wonder if some of the old BL players were gonna make a stink about the whole sD taking their place thing... ulgy is right, bazzi wasnt BL admin..

guess bazzi just bought them off by giving 18+ free div2 status :\
UgLy CrEaTuRe

Post by UgLy CrEaTuRe »

I'm pissed because I'm wrong? I don't really understand but if YOU think so it must be right ;)

No harm meant, so calm down
GraGoyle|ZBN

Post by GraGoyle|ZBN »

You know it makes sense ;)
METAFrank

Re: Another point of view...

Post by METAFrank »

UgLy CrEaTuRe wrote: not all member of BL! agreed in that what happened there. I know what I'm talkin' about I was playin for BL! before.

Actually noone from BL did, but since noone disagreed either, Bazzi "took over" the team, no problem to me cause my "career" ended weeks before and BL just fell apart...

I don't see a reason why this should be a bigger problem for A51 or league 2
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

GAY is the word of the day :p
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

a league was a nice idea, but we all know now y ladder system is better :rolleyes:
UgLy CrEaTuRe

Post by UgLy CrEaTuRe »

Of course I understand the arguments party but imo this whole league thing isn't a question of „what team is playing in what division“ it's more a question of which peeps are playing there. What I'd like to say is: If player X don't wanna play in league 3 he can swap everytime to a Team in league 2 or 1. No problem at all... and who really cares about the team-name? So if we all were recruited by A51 no one would complain and we would have exactly the same effect as it is now.

@ Meta: The point is that some of us had no chance to keep BL! alive. Believe me it's sad if you are back from vacation and the first thing you see is that the team you were playing for is dead... but that's another story and I don't wanna talk about it anymore. GL for sD in league one anyway.
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

I gonna say if i find this fair after our match vs 18+ :lol:

if we loose, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :ban: :lol: ;)
UgLy CrEaTuRe

Post by UgLy CrEaTuRe »

ßk° will win - no doubt there :)
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

/me hopes Ugly is always right :lol:

but i guess it gonna be a really close match :scared: ;)
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

UgLy CrEaTuRe wrote: So if we all were recruited by A51 no one would complain and we would have exactly the same effect as it is now.
if...if....if....if....if......

thing is 18+ have no relation to A51 whatsoever.....

new clans should go to signup imo.....

when DEUS created their 2nd team they were forced to play DIV4 thou u all know the had the skill for DIV1, AoV and Fs|zero spent a season in DIV3 pwning the others as well as bK, this is stupid...
GraGoyle|ZBN

Post by GraGoyle|ZBN »

I agree 100% ceno.
UgLy CrEaTuRe

Post by UgLy CrEaTuRe »

hey cenotaph, you don't really understand what I was trying to say, right? If you think it's crap that we took the A51 account it must be crap too if a team is recruting a few player while a season is running.... it's the fuckin same... but nobody seems to notice. As I said above: it's not a question of teams or a team-name, it's a question of every single player....