40%

Total votes: 111

Dazlin

Post by Dazlin »

agreed face off is boring \o/
CorDawg
Banned

Post by CorDawg »

Wet*pussy wrote: hassen Sie nicht mich gewinnen kthx whos FOLGENDES!!!!!

\o/
Bodom

Post by Bodom »

Seriously Surge, did you think you weren't gonna be perma banned from our server for starting this? You post blatant lies about my clan, bash my members, say we do nothing for the community, try to get us banned, and yet you want to use the server we pay for. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. As I said before, once I get that formal apology in my mailbox, we can be friends again :D
Xelent

Post by Xelent »

what he said ^^^
Xelent

Post by Xelent »

This post wasnt ment to be an insult to V3, and it was written not to be. GIB when talking to me even said he precieved it as an eye-opener, not a serious threat. Its not. Its a challenge Bodom issued to me that i did because i dont want V3 to continue what they're doing. I want them to mingle, i want them to be normal members of our community we already have built.

http://www.bullshit.net/. Read the title of this thread. It was Formal Request for the Removal of V3 and DeeZ from the DBL. You want us to mingle my ass. COUGHCONTRADICTIONCOUGH
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

Bodom apologize to you for what? For telling my opinion?

I'm sorry bodom that your god and your opinion is all that matters. I'm sorry that your so ignorant that you dont see that theres a huge riff between your clan and our currently dying community. I'm sorry that you had to expose your arrogant attitude to our community and wreck what we had going.

Dont you get the point that we dont appreciate what your trying to do? We dont appreciate the fact that your an over-bearing aspect of our community that was completely unwelcomed?

And you still never answered my question. Maybe its time you stopped looking at yourself like your the standard and actually do something to benefit the community or just go away.

edit: also, why would you reply to my thread or even bother reading it or acknowledging it if it were all lies? If it were all lies people wouldnt agree. It if were all lies you wouldnt have cared.

Also, what would i have lied about? Everything their is my honets opinion on the situation. Am i going to lie about that just to start a shitstorm as Blitz so candidly put it?
Last edited by Surge on 27-07-2003 22:00, edited 1 time in total.
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

Bodom wrote: Seriously Surge, did you think you weren't gonna be perma banned from our server for starting this?

BTW, if you don't unban me from your server for league games you auto-forfeit, especially if we only have 5 around like usual.
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

DavidM delete this thread as moderator :X
Wet*pussy

Post by Wet*pussy »

V3 gewinnt und pwnages, also essen Sie Scheiße und Würfelschwankung Gesicht Bumsenbumser essen sie nubcake kthx whos ZUNÄCHST!!!! essen Sie meinen Pussy
Heretic

Post by Heretic »

ok i only read the first page of this and i have to say this.... i have been playing since maybe 2 weeks before 1.5 came out for the offical realese... i had beem some what of a n00b but picked up the game fairly well... UNTIL 1.7.. there were a lot of changes i could not adapt to that well... and thats around the time i heard about "pugs" on pgp on #dbpug... so i started idilng the channell staying hidden and see-ing what happens in the inside with all the clan people...

i didnt pay much attention to what people said until i played in my first pug... Sin & another V3 player where in it... even before the game i got n00b chants... NOW during the game i was getting BITCHED at to say the least from both v3 players and a RUSH player but he was more tryin to teach than trash and make me turn away from puggin... after that game back in the channel i got bitched at again for how bad i did and shit,,, so i didnt pug for a week and tried to work on my skillz...

i do A LOT better now IMO after playing at least 2 pugs a day for the maybe past 2-3 weeks from people HELPING me out on things and not getting bitched at .... thats the only example i need to see that the DB community outside of clans will fall drastically UNLESS people start encouraging and not being Fucking assholes about 1 thing going wrong.... now being known in the pug's and through clans.. i dont want this to be a hate post... but more of a stop be fucking assholes post... k thx... next!?!
Heretic

Post by Heretic »

Bodom wrote: As I said before, once I get that formal apology in my mailbox, we can be friends again :D

ok i just found this to be SCREAMING out for someone to reply to it.... so i am :D

:spammer:

All i have to say is that i dont know how to take this!?! wether its ignorance... true heartfelt feelings towards him that u are friends or you are just a pure Jackass at heart... maybe it should be a poll! :D:cool:
KandyFLip

Post by KandyFLip »

god damn this is a long thread. i think i actually read most of it too :rolleyes:

umm.. lesseee.... yeah, if I was in charge of things, I'd do something like suspend players for 2 weeks for poor conduct (on or off the field). 3 Suspensions = permanent ban. Yeah, that's it. I'd prolly start with Surge just for all the crap on these forums. :D
Then, there's a few on V3, as well as a few on other clans (yes, there are other obnoxious lil brats out there, not just on V3. As was said earlier, V3 isn't really much more obnoxious than other clans) :p

ah well... too bad i'm not in charge of things. I could prolly eventually ban everyone... then I'd be the only one left, to be the winner! woohoo! :p

:::This message has been brought to you by the "Kandy's in a weird mood" foundation:::
h3r3tic

Post by h3r3tic »

I agree ... i think :p
devnull

Post by devnull »

Surge wrote: Maybe its time you stopped looking at yourself like your the standard and actually do something to benefit the community or just go away.

surge im sorry but maybe it is time for you to STFU and drop it...we are all tired of hearing about it....jesus people get the fuck over yourselves
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

Lets just all hug eachother and play..maybe add an option to only read teamsay :p

(i for one have been wanting one for some time ^^;)