Major changes to notpron and its ending

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Afivucpm
Certified Finisher

Re: Major changes to notpron and its ending

Post by Afivucpm »

good night, arthur here!

congratulations!
not only for those who bravely finished all the levels, including NU, but for all who took the most out of NOTPRON experience: knowledge, being it either from the world or from yourself.

thanks for all the friends ive made because of the game;
thanks for changing the way i see the world and its mysterious aspects;
thanks for providing me happy, sad, fun and fury moments;
thanks for the nights ive slept late;
for the dreams that came out the be answers; and,
of course, thanks for the possibility of helping others to repeat all my previous words.

- ARTHUR VILLA
GhostsDaddy

Post by GhostsDaddy »

I look forward to 12 years from now everyone changes their minds again and we get some hot new thing for everyone to complain about having to solve while simultaneously loving every second of it.

I'll be around as long as the rest of you people are, so let's make it a good time. :)
Kogatana

Post by Kogatana »

Omg I'm so sad to read the news! But just as you said, we will try and finish it anyway. Who knows what might be at the end of the trail when I arrive :)
Squeedle
Certified Finisher

Post by Squeedle »

SEQUEL! Lol...

The heart seems to be the standard reply, so...

<3
Hoops314

Post by Hoops314 »

It is sad that I will never get the chance to fully complete Notpron, but it was a heroic effort by all those involved to keep this going for so long. Well done and my deepest gratitude to all those involved. One day I will get to lambda, currently on delta. Thank you again. <3
PJKiZe
Certified Finisher

Post by PJKiZe »

Oh God, I feel a very deep sadness :(

I have a question, if the Nu level does not exist anymore, up to what level can be reached for the new ones who try to solve the notpron levels?
Crashy

Post by Crashy »

Oh no. That's really sad news. I'm playing notpron since several years with longer breaks. At the moment I'm at Level -21.
My life goal was to get this certificate :D Is there any chance If someome plays such a long time to still finish the game with certificate and this Level Nu?

Thanks to everyone involved in notpron so far <3
ohadpinchevsky
Certified Finisher

Post by ohadpinchevsky »

WOW!

End of an era!

I think you took the right decision -- big thanks again to everyone involved.

From me,
Solver #66

Ohad Pinchevsky
Jay2k1
Administrator

Post by Jay2k1 »

PJKiZe wrote: 03-11-2020 02:52 I have a question, if the Nu level does not exist anymore, up to what level can be reached for the new ones who try to solve the notpron levels?
Lambda.
adrianjch
Certified Finisher

Post by adrianjch »

I'm glad this happened, it was a matter of time. I enjoyed so much this site as it has been my "entrance" to riddles and I'm happy to see that it's still evolving with such a huge community. Without Nu and the tax accounts I feel like notpron is now way more accessible for people who just wants to have fun solving stuff and for the people who reached Nu but didn't manage to "solve" it: You shouldn't even worry about that. For me (and for most of us) you already became a solver when you got Lambda's answer.

Finally I would like to thank ALL the people I've ever met inside the Notpron community, it was an amazing ride, but specially would like to thank Catz, weaver, Tyte, goomy and Vield for making it even more special. It wouldn't have been the same without any of you.

<3

adrianjch (aka Ikunobu)
SuperDave07

Post by SuperDave07 »

Great work to everyone involved in keeping this site going!! I recently restarted all of the levels that I had completed back in 2008, and I'm still working my way through the positive levels.

Is there any way that we could have an overview of Nu, for us mortals who never got a chance to see it? I went through the level thread for it, and it's filled with such mystery, that I need to know what it was now! :D
amh

Post by amh »

SuperDave07 wrote: 09-11-2020 18:02 Great work to everyone involved in keeping this site going!! I recently restarted all of the levels that I had completed back in 2008, and I'm still working my way through the positive levels.

Is there any way that we could have an overview of Nu, for us mortals who never got a chance to see it? I went through the level thread for it, and it's filled with such mystery, that I need to know what it was now! :D
An Internet search for 'Remote Viewing' should give you all you need. Players had to try it to pass Nu.
Felicia

Post by Felicia »

Being a certified finisher has been a long standing goal of mine. Then again... I haven't invested much time in it and now the chance is gone. I completely understand the reasons for these changes and even though I'm a tiny bit sad what I'm feeling is mostly awe.
Awe for the notpron team and all the time and hard work you've invested in keeping the riddle alive all these years.

Big kudos to you! <3
mestre kinopio
Certified Finisher

Post by mestre kinopio »

Congrats for all those years! It is sad to see Nu level disappears for all the people to come but it is normal and had to happen.
The best for all the team who has been working on it and thank you for one of the best experiences of all my life.
Long life to Notpron!
Chies.Gabriel

Post by Chies.Gabriel »

Oh nooo, I am dying to know what whas my target at the last level, can I see it now? Since the level is over. LOL