Right Click, Left Click... ARG!

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Surge
Banned

Right Click, Left Click... ARG!

Post by Surge »

why is there an EXTREME delay between when you can right click and when you can left click. I usually blick my right click right when i get open so they know when to pass but volleying is absolutly impossible due to a, its gotta be like .5 second delay between pretting right and left click.

Can this be shortened or removed? its just annoying.
XiLLeRaToR
Banned

Post by XiLLeRaToR »

i can honestly say i havent come across this problem, and i hold pass me all the time, sorry:)
Astroboy

Post by Astroboy »

I have same problem.

As a result I.. generally don't use the pass-me unless I want to 'bounce volley' or 'body volley' or whatever the official term is.
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

I havnt really noticed it till recently to be honest... it must be just a temporary frustration, but i just think its lame that you cant fire your hammer while you got the whole pass to me deal going on.
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

meh..been there for some time afaik O_o

That's y i never use it, ne sane person can c who is best to pass too.
Dazlin

Post by Dazlin »

i thought the pass me button was only for bots i still get a lock on people who dont hold it down
Scotteh

Post by Scotteh »

Ya i noticed this a long time ago so I've just use my binds to spam that im open instead of holding the right click.
Diab

Post by Diab »

dont always hold pass me down then :P, yet again i think it adds a little skill (you cant spam PASS ME and then do a hit straight after)
f1end

Post by f1end »

OMFG....So THATS why i haven't been able to time volleys recently....(any excuse will do, this 1 seems topical ;))
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

i just think it defeats the purpose of even saying pass to me...

"pass to me to volley"

"oh shit, my gun wont work now cause i asked for a pass"
UsAaR33

Re: Right Click, Left Click... ARG!

Post by UsAaR33 »

Surge wrote: why is there an EXTREME delay between when you can right click and when you can left click. I usually blick my right click right when i get open so they know when to pass but volleying is absolutly impossible due to a, its gotta be like .5 second delay between pretting right and left click.

Can this be shortened or removed? its just annoying.

LATENCY.

Ask me, the pass me/pass me = auto-volley thing was always a bad idea. It has this tendency to screw over players with a ping over 250. Personally, deathball has the (theoretical) ability to be playable with a super high ping (400+). But I doubt that this system will change. (I personally wanted some kind of fire + altfire = volley, alt alone = pass.. but whatever.. it's not going to happen).
ZyCho

Post by ZyCho »

i think the reason to this to prevent people from doing a pass-shot when they have the ball, and imediately volley it, which would result in an extremely highpower volleyshot....
Dazlin

Post by Dazlin »

could you havea normal volley and altfire a charged up volley?
gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

no tennis thief, alt fire does other stuff already
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

no no, its not that uuaar, go into a game and right clikc then left click right after letting go.. its not a latency issue, its a straight up delay.

Calling for the ball should not affect your gun at all, if anything you should be able to fire it while holding right click... But then theres the issue that you could do an uber volley using bounce + volley but bounce was a horrible idea in the first place IMO.