Level 21

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

haelyelizabeth

Re: Level 21

Post by haelyelizabeth »

not sure if this would be way too much of a spoiler but is all the information i need to figure out the liars on the main graphic or do i need to use something else to figure that out?
found all the other information but i can't proceed until i figure out the liars...
amh

Post by amh »

haelyelizabeth wrote: 25-02-2022 11:43 not sure if this would be way too much of a spoiler but is all the information i need to figure out the liars on the main graphic or do i need to use something else to figure that out?
found all the other information but i can't proceed until i figure out the liars...
All you need is right in front of you.
haelyelizabeth

Post by haelyelizabeth »

I think I figured out who the liars are but I also might be completely incorrect. definitely not the first time i misinterpreted a clue and gone down the wrong path. will the (i'm not sure how to say this without spoiling) "thing" i created make it so the correct un/pw is obvious? every combination I try seems wrong so it makes me think I didn't get the liars correct. but i also might be misinterpreting what i'm supposed to do with the "thing" I created in order to find the un/pw. sorry if that includes any spoilers.

edit: figured it out but the software I was using was really tripping me up cus i couldn't figure out how to "stack" without making it extremely difficult to see. honestly i still don't know how to do it without making it really hard to see cus it seems like most of the people on this thread were able to?? also i figured out the liars through trial and error. can anyone explain to me why that was correct?
amh

Post by amh »

haelyelizabeth wrote: 25-02-2022 23:56 I think I figured out who the liars are but I also might be completely incorrect. definitely not the first time i misinterpreted a clue and gone down the wrong path. will the (i'm not sure how to say this without spoiling) "thing" i created make it so the correct un/pw is obvious? every combination I try seems wrong so it makes me think I didn't get the liars correct. but i also might be misinterpreting what i'm supposed to do with the "thing" I created in order to find the un/pw. sorry if that includes any spoilers.

edit: figured it out but the software I was using was really tripping me up cus i couldn't figure out how to "stack" without making it extremely difficult to see. honestly i still don't know how to do it without making it really hard to see cus it seems like most of the people on this thread were able to?? also i figured out the liars through trial and error. can anyone explain to me why that was correct?
PM sent.
ntg255

Post by ntg255 »

I've took a long break from this game and got myself stuck on 21 again. I think i know what the liars are but when i try to use multiple colors that i don't think are liars, I get blocked. Are you allowed to go through small gaps? Is there a program I can use to use the images without having to cut out the white or make everything very hard to see?
amh

Post by amh »

ntg255 wrote: 05-03-2022 15:59 I've took a long break from this game and got myself stuck on 21 again. I think i know what the liars are but when i try to use multiple colors that i don't think are liars, I get blocked. Are you allowed to go through small gaps? Is there a program I can use to use the images without having to cut out the white or make everything very hard to see?
PM me with what you are doing.
reclusib

Post by reclusib »

I don't think I solved this in exactly the way i should. Unfortunately, I worked out the password on a whim, and then figured out the "liars" by trying to make a word out of whatever colors didn't disturb the password.

The comment in source code gives you a good idea of what the colors create. If you know what the colors are supposed to make, consider that they can be either one of two parts of that thing. if you're stuck, try switching what the colors represent (The colors are very thick, aren't they?), and then go from "A to O" again.
HuellB

Post by HuellB »

Greetings, I am having trouble finding out which colors are 'liars', any tips?
forketyfork

Post by forketyfork »

HuellB wrote: 11-07-2023 19:26 Greetings, I am having trouble finding out which colors are 'liars', any tips?
You can PM me if you like.
bittenco

Post by bittenco »

Guys, I've tried stacking, tried a couple different ways to tell the liars, tried interpreting the colors as both elements of the * and navigating from A to O... Nothing points to a coherent username and pw. I've been stuck for over a year, paused, came back, paused, came back again, and still nothing.
Is someone available to talk in DMs?
amh

Post by amh »

bittenco wrote: 22-02-2024 03:20 Guys, I've tried stacking, tried a couple different ways to tell the liars, tried interpreting the colors as both elements of the * and navigating from A to O... Nothing points to a coherent username and pw. I've been stuck for over a year, paused, came back, paused, came back again, and still nothing.
Is someone available to talk in DMs?
Kudos to you for such persistence. Sure, PM me.