pure image

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

tom0902000

pure image

Post by tom0902000 »

i found some of the level images are very beautiful and meaningful, is there anywhere i can get those unedited images?
alongtime

Re: pure image

Post by alongtime »

hey, i agree, i really like some of the level images too. i have a collection that i was going to put online - they're just on my external hard drive at the moment. i need to set up a website first to do this that way i can make them available for everyone - if anyone has any good suggestions i'd appreciate it. i was thinking of using a wordpress blog hosting site : https://www.1and1.com/wordpress-blog-hosting but i'm not familiar with this. like i said, and advice and i'll get back to you as soon as i can!
Jay2k1
Administrator

Post by Jay2k1 »

Please DO NOT re-upload or share notpron level images anywhere! Not only would this spoil levels, it would also be a copyright infringement.

As for the original question by tom, I don't know of a way to get the original, unedited images. If you're really interested, you could always email DavidM (just look up one of his mail addresses) and ask for the images.
throwaway

Post by throwaway »

Jay2k1 wrote: 16-07-2015 19:06 Please DO NOT re-upload or share notpron level images anywhere! Not only would this spoil levels, it would also be a copyright infringement.

As for the original question by tom, I don't know of a way to get the original, unedited images. If you're really interested, you could always email DavidM (just look up one of his mail addresses) and ask for the images.
I get that I'm a bit of an idiot for replying to posts THIS old, but aren't the majority of level images just photos of random things, and only rarely something which actually has something important in it? It doesn't hurt anybody to know what random object is in frame in whatever level.