Count down 15 mins to their CL, via PM, then Def win
15%
Suggest a diff date and tell Bazzi/David
76%

Total votes: 41

[1234]Jr

Simple Question

Post by [1234]Jr »

If a game is set for a certain date, but on that date one of the clans cannot play due to whatever reason what would you do?
Axl

Post by Axl »

DBL matches, never had that situation afaik, Clanbase, Go to their IRC, if they dont have enough players, or cant play for some reason then i agree with them to cancel the match.. However, if i goto their IRC and they dont speak to me, then i take a default for them being ignorant :) but in general i always try to get matches moved or cancelled.. dont see the point in a default if they let me know :)
NaB

Post by NaB »

I think for each game, each team gets once chance to postpone. If one team decides to postpone they arrange a rematch on a new date, on the day the 1st game should have been played, if a representative (doesnt have to be CL if they are away) from one of the teams isnt there to arrange such a rematch then def win for the one that bothered to turn up.

If on the second attempt the other team wishes to postpone then go to one of the league admins to help arrange a date both teams can play on as the last chance for the game to be played. If sommit happens there, one of the league admins was involved in setting it up and is in a better position to decide which team should get the def win.

Both teams should agree on who they want to admin the situation so there is no claim of bias.

suggested it once before but it fell on deaf ears /o\
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

no matter what the result is, JR, it won't change anything that 1234 will be kicked if they don't play their 5 matches until next week sunday
0/3 so far played, you cant move every single match, just annoying the other teams and the ranking is faked
Imo

Post by Imo »

It's a bit difficult, some people who work have to make special efforts to make a game. If the other team doesn't show up it's annoying.
FireCell

Post by FireCell »

You also have to think u couldnt re arrange all matches though, some teams would always hold out for their strongest line ups and so on even though they could play. I voted for arrange a new time, because a def win doesn't prove anything about either teams scores.
gnomeh

Post by gnomeh »

i would suggest a different dates, but if your missing that many matches as davidm says...then wtf!
Bazzi

Post by Bazzi »

Moving 1 or 2 dates is no problem if some of your guys are N/A for a week or so... but not playing at all for 3 weeks is not acceptable... Jr hurry up :p
Axl

Post by Axl »

agree with that :/ were meant to be playing 1234 next, but its not confirmed and cant see it happening atm :(
Samur

Post by Samur »

well...if it is one match, then it really doesn't metter, but 3 or more...oh well
Fruitcake
Banned

Post by Fruitcake »

def win!!!! ooo im so lame :rolleyes: :spammer:
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

^
|
|
| i dont care, coz im a retard :P
Jinxed

Post by Jinxed »

DavidM wrote: 0/3 so far played, you cant move every single match, just annoying the other teams and the ranking is faked

who gives a shit about the ranking not being totally right at this point in the season. If you had cared about things like that then you should have forced a playing day for everyone once or twice a week and that would be the end of it.
Can't believe some people actually cares about ranking at this point in the league heh.