Hello!

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

SGSeries

Hello!

Post by SGSeries »

Wow, it's good to see this forum is still active! Crazy!..I checked and my last visit was '8-10-2004' time flies!
Do people still play? It's the best game ever i don't play video games much anymore but i would find time for this if servers are going...

Peeeeace!
Genarator~

Re: Hello!

Post by Genarator~ »

Long time no see SG!

I know exactly what you mean DB is the height of nostalgia for me I've never had anywhere near as much fun playing any other game as I did with DB.

I did shoot off beefsack an email a while back about organising a reunion match of sorts but he never got back to me, I even seen DigitalDJ on overclockers.au forums from time to time.
SGSeries

Post by SGSeries »

Ah, this must happen!
Hit me up if you get anywhere with it...
camerondobie@gmail.com

Do you still play?
Genarator~

Post by Genarator~ »

Nah I haven't played in years, we really should get something going again so expect an email from me soon (fisticufs@gmail.com)

I installed DB/UT2k4 yesterday man it brings back memories
SGSeries

Post by SGSeries »

*installs*

Why can't i do curve shots??? That was my thing!!!
The_One

Post by The_One »

It's still going if you want to swing round #deathball on Quakenet. You should be able to bind curve in the options menu. It shows up as Prev/NextWeapon (left/right) and BananaDown/Up (for up/down, duh) in DeathballUser.ini. Alternatively use "set input q PrevWeapon" for example. Or do you mean why has curve changed? Ask DavidM. :D