Saving Levels is not working for me - please help

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Morpheus

Saving Levels is not working for me - please help

Post by Morpheus »

Hi, firstly I would like to say that this is the best game I've played. It's so awesome.

Now, onto my problem. I have been keeping a notebook, writing down the clues, the URL's, the passwords and usernames etc.

When I get to a new level I delete the old level (I bookmark them on the quick bookmarks that show up on the Firefox browser just under where you type your URL's) and I pull the new level to the quick bookmarks. (hope that makes sense.)

Well it's worked for me up until now but I have now hit a problem that I can't seem to get around and I really don't want to have to go through all the levels again as I've had to do that a couple of times in the past.

My latest bookmark is for Level 44. I solved it and am not sure if the bookmark I have is actually for 44 or 45 (I may have closed my browser before bookmarking level 45.) When I use the bookmark to go back to the last level, a box comes up asking for a username and password. The only problem is that this level didn't need it. I've gone further back to the last level that did need a user name and password and have typed it in but the box just keeps re-appearing.

I can't seem to win. If I go to a level where you needed to fiddle with the URL to go to the next level, the box still comes up. Can you please give me some idea as to what I should do. It's driving me mad!

Thank you for creating such a challenging game. It's certainly keeping my husband and myself on our toes :)
frkyjenn

Re: Saving Levels is not working for me - please help

Post by frkyjenn »

The last level that required a UN/PW before level 44 was level 35. Make sure you are using those and you shouldn't have any problems.

If it continues send me the URL you are trying to access and I'll see what the problem is.
Morpheus

Re: Saving Levels is not working for me - please help

Post by Morpheus »

Thanks so much for your reply :)

Yes, that's the last level I needed a u/n and password and have been at that page for the last ten minutes, trying to put in the u/n and password but the box just keeps coming back up. I'll send you a PM with the URL I'm using for level 35 along with the u/n and password to make sure it's right.