Notpron 2

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Shenmue
Certified Finisher

Re: Notpron 2

Post by Shenmue »

I understand what you mean. Notpron is pretty uneven and sometimes unfair. The person I was when I solved this is very different from the one I am now, and it hardly feels like I solved it at all, rather it feels like someone else, even though I remeber doing it ... I know that the person I am now wouldn't solve it, since what it contributed to my life isn't in relation to the amount of hours I spent on it. Great idea, though, fantastic idea. I approve of a notpron best of, to make it less time-consuming, and more even and fair. I do have this feeling though, that the levels you think are the best aren't the ones I think are the best. ; ) I liked levels like 76, -34, delta, to mention some ... I liked those that often were pretty complex, but still based on a fair and original idea, with a fun method of solving them.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

76 is like 4 levels in one...dunno if it's going too far - the good elements can be put into one riddle.
-34 and delta are both nice, but they require a certain base for them to be able to be worked into the game. You know what I mean, if you know the levels ;) (working my way around spoilers here :D)
Shenmue
Certified Finisher

Post by Shenmue »

About level 76: yeah, I get what you mean, and I kinda agree. What I loved about 76 was the main part. Actually I only remember the main part, which speaks for it self, but it might have been the third part of it. You probably know what I mean. The rest wasn't that necessary and can be removed without any harm done. ; )

76 was a Christine level, right? I don't know how much you worked together on the levels, but she really had a thing for complicated and complex levels. I like big levels when they have to be big for the sake of solving the level, when it feels natural, when it's just centered on one idea, I don't like it when they feel big just for the sake of being big, if you get what I mean. I never liked level 54 or 79 for that reason. They need to have a focus. Though, generally, Christine contributed with many nice levels, 44 for example.

Yeah, about -34 and Delta, I did think about that. I didn't mention them because I wanted you to add them to your Best of, because I certainly understand if it wouldn't be possible (even if it might be, depending..) but mainly to show what kind of levels I loved the most. : )
Ak-01
Certified Finisher

Post by Ak-01 »

David - you can count on me. I can`t offer sponsorship in terms of money (yet), but i already told you what i am capable of. So if u need me - heres e-mail: akimovp(ampersant)bk.ru feel free to mail me (my old workmail if focked, cuz i left my job).

I also use ICQ: 427-212-901

Will check forums sometimes.