Boosting again

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Cykillah

Boosting again

Post by Cykillah »

So i know its a old theme but now i cant other.

This Goal boosting is a nice Tactic but in the last time some Clans always boosting and doing nothing more as boosting. Yeah u must have timing and train to do this but only goalboosting suckz. No normal attacks or nice Volleys Wallpass ect. i see in CW-s only shit boosting. When this is a part of DB why we have no Low-Gravitiy on CW´s thats pretty funny too? U can boost from from ur Goal to the other goal pretty idea isnt it?

What i mean is do anything against thing boost DavidM or is it not important because u practice this boosting Tactic again and again and again?

Do u have no Chance to win a normal DB Match without only boosting? Ur Team do it against Jedi but u lost :lol: with this lame shit u do it against Sith u should do it against other Clans. AND U DAVIDM TALK ABOUT PLAYERS THEY BLAME NOOBS ON SERVERS???

DO U THINK ONLY THIS F***ING BOOSTING IN CW´S IS GOOD FOR THE DB-SCENE?

SO CALL DEATHBALL, AIRBALL OR SOMETHING ELSE? #

think over it, its the same theme like blame Noobs. This will be destroy the Scene or like i say rename DB Airball.

:ban:

I think i speak for many Clans.....sry for my bad english :D

=KeX=Cykillah
gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

you're an idiot
Cykillah

Post by Cykillah »

gutterflower wrote: you're an idiot

Nice comment Mr.Anything
gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

Ok first of all, what i can dycapher from your crazy thread. Did you even read what David M is planning to do? REMOVE TEH BOOST TRICK.

And second, coming on here, attempting to piss people off in a language you cam't speak is idiocy.

And before someone brings up the "WELL CAN YOU SPEAK 2 LANGUAGES" argument.

No i can not, but i know not to go to a public board and start spamming profanity in caps.

So, I conclude, You are an idiot.
Cykillah

Post by Cykillah »

Well when he remove this boostingtrick in the future why pratice this Move? cY13 can win with normal attacks and this will be removed in the next version but this Version comes after this Season. Ok iam a idiot for u and other but i shit on this. U can think of me what u want. When u tolerat this move its ur problem. But when i cannot do anything else as boosting.......
gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

the reason they do it, (id emagine) is simply because everyone else does it, and they'd lose if they didnt :)
NaB

Post by NaB »

gutter. i have to say,

your an id... oh. nvm.
RaGe*NL*
Banned

Post by RaGe*NL* »

we won 8-4 vs badct with it, but we just boost the guy and pass afterwards with another guy, that requires timing indeed, good defenders can stop the attacker in the air then like alot of badct did \o/ . So its easy to adept urself on it
RaGe*NL*
Banned

Post by RaGe*NL* »

Cykillah wrote: Well when he remove this boostingtrick in the future why pratice this Move? cY13 can win with normal attacks and this will be removed in the next version but this Version comes after this Season. Ok iam a idiot for u and other but i shit on this. U can think of me what u want. When u tolerat this move its ur problem. But when i cannot do anything else as boosting.......

how the fuck can they remove boosting eachother? that would ruin the entire game. Well i think u mean that the guy is right in front of u and they get boosted with ball and all, what we do is Boost the guy and another played somewhere else passes to him while he is in the air, thats works good \o/
Rens2Sea

Post by Rens2Sea »

I suggest make the player in air heavier when he gets the ball, meaning he'll drop down to earth faster + reduced boost power == no more boost goals.:cool:
Maegrim

Post by Maegrim »

gutterflower wrote: the reason they do it, (id emagine) is simply because everyone else does it, and they'd lose if they didnt :)

DEUS doesn't do it :\

(a lot)
Rens2Sea

Post by Rens2Sea »

Yay @ deus
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

so much for mature behaviour.....as we are used to it from most kex members

well here how I am planning to recude the boost trick

-when someone picks up the ball while flying thru the air slow him down immediately to 75%
(-when you pickup the ball while flying remove all remaining multijumps (make sure you got all when you have the ball and do a normal multijump)) not sure about that one tho
-pass without target, slow down to 70%
-boost power on teammates, turn that down to 80%
Last edited by DavidM on 03-06-2003 10:05, edited 1 time in total.
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

Acutally Cykillah WAS the mature one!

Are we going to see these features in 1.7 beta? (I mght then actually bother help with beta testing then :P )
Samur

Post by Samur »

boosting is not lame...but when you do nothing other is it really booring and this gonna be the death for the game. i hope davidm gonna do something about that....