Global warming? lol

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

DoMmeh``

Post by DoMmeh`` »

to WTC i can add this, altho i think you'll already know it, well for those who donT :

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/pentagon.htm
BunnyS

Post by BunnyS »

DavidM wrote: As long as you don't believe the planes were full of passengers and made the towers collapse, you still own a thinking brain.

Tell that to the families who lost their loved ones that day!

Yeah I have seen all the 'proof' and theories but at the end of the day they have no more proof then the original story does. I agree it's very believable with the 'evidence' they give but blinding believing that is just the same as people believing what the news told them :)

I just accept i will never truly know
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

i would be even more pissed if my own country killed a loved one, or if they at least make up lies and deny commenting other theories, because the official story does make no sense anywhere.

was funny how they could even name the terrorists that in the planes just a few hours later and show us images. the passport must have fallen out of the plane and they picked it up. something that's well prepared to have someone from the axis of evil to blame it on, to justify attacks

etc blah blah
that topic is obviously annoying cuz its so wrong and full of lies.
BunnyS

Post by BunnyS »

I agree :)

Needs more answers but it's not gonna happen so nvm /o\
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

talking about news.... (3 posts before)
all news show the fucking same. there is no range of opinions. one big agency releases news X and all copy paste it, and maybe rephrase it.

this week i seriously thought, I wont buy another TV once this one stops working.
entertainment is bad and all comercially oriented....not a piece of heart in those shows. info is nothing but a joke.
DoMmeh``

Post by DoMmeh`` »

DavidM wrote: ...entertainment is bad and all comercially oriented....not a piece of heart in those shows. info is nothing but a joke.

sad but true :'(
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

its frustrating how they stretch shows to 3 times the length they should have. they keep telling whats gonna happen, add lots of commercials and phone quizes and shit...and 2 hours later the show starts, and all filled with banners and blah. argh
no more fun watching TV, really not at all.
DoMmeh``

Post by DoMmeh`` »

so true...:/

i really enjoyed watching Troja on ZDF (german television program) some weeks ago, no commercials at all and stuff....

i rly like this programs^
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Mighty Midget

Post by Mighty Midget »

I'm not sure if it's as much do or don't, to me it's more "be f#%@ing careful". The scientists don't seem to agree on what's causing all this weird weather, a good indication noone really has a good clue what's going on. Any paper or TV broadcast claiming we do is only good for mocking.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

temperatures are equally rising on all planets.
either the case is clear or they lie about these values. but the critics of the global warming swindle (against the film that shows it) don't complain about that. so i fully believe that.
it's not like i can measure the temperature on mars :P
Mighty Midget

Post by Mighty Midget »

True, according to some scientists, that the temperature is rising throughout the entire solar system. This, they say, is linked to the fluctuations of the magnetic field surrounding and protecting the solar system. Fair enough, might be true. The issue is however, how much can this planet take before the situation turns really shitty? How much can we allow ourself to "add" to the rise of temerature here? I haven't got the faintest clue to that answer, but what I say is we should be fuckin careful. Lying media and scientists aren't helping out, but it doesn't change that mantra: Be fuckin careful.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Human Co2 influence is in a 0.01% region. And the 100 billlion dollar programs to help it reduce it by 0.0001% or so. God damn :D

Do whatever you want. The temperatures will rise for a while and then fall again. The earth is doing that for so long. And the pole caps do NOT melt. They get even colder now.
Mighty Midget

Post by Mighty Midget »

hehe those "programs" are more about moving money from one account to another than about reducing anything (corruption included). About the rise and fall of temeratures I wouldn't know, but there is no guaranty that the limit isn't in the 0.011 region. We have no idea where that threshold is.
beefsack

Post by beefsack »

i think some of these rants need some good references