DB-Soccer

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

:-)

DB-Soccer

Post by :-) »

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~ab399/db-soccerbeta.zip

Inspired by a 2 on 2 that was played holding alt fire. This mutator (hopefully) eliminates catching. It must be uploaded so we can have mixers with it on.
Titanium

Post by Titanium »

sounds hot - i'm going to play with conrad.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

I had the idea to remove catching when I was fucking around with 2.4h before it was released....but several things stopped me from it. The whole concept lacks a lot, and I've been thinking through it, what it all needs and came to the conclusion that it would need about 1 year of work to get it really good, then I dropped the idea :P
:-)

Post by :-) »

I think with some work it could be quite awesome. The biggest problem I see with it is that you can't stop the ball, you can only bounce it away. Maybe I'll put some more work and thought into it, or maybe I won't. I mean deathball has been dead for nearly 4 years now, maybe this is the heart transplant its been begging for. Either way, it still kicks ass imo.
Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

cant pick it up and just boucne?

sounds fun in a novelty kinda way. sorta like carball? :>
[-SoP-]ATB

Post by [-SoP-]ATB »

DavidM wrote: I had the idea to remove catching when I was fucking around with 2.4h before it was released....but several things stopped me from it. The whole concept lacks a lot, and I've been thinking through it, what it all needs and came to the conclusion that it would need about 1 year of work to get it really good, then I dropped the idea :P

you're smart!
Messy

Post by Messy »

I kind of like it :o works very well with all the new options ;)

Needs sprint \o/

ps:
Titanium wrote: i'm going to play with conrad.

:Q_