Jelly wants you to know this :> \o/

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

DavidM

Jelly wants you to know this :> \o/

Post by DavidM »

GUYS

Everybody says deathball is dead.

WELL FUCK YES IT IS WHEN ALL YOU SEE OF DEATHBALL IS 3V3!!!

But that's because there's not enough you say. Well, let me tell you something. The only reason you think deathball is dead is that there is a minor group of europeans in #dbpickup , and a bigger group of americans in #dbmixer.

Why.. don't.. we.. MERGE!?

Some clever europeans already found out that deathball isnt dead at all, they joined #dbmixer and played some funny 5v5's. But even though there (almost) allways players enough for a 5v5, it's too slow.

Therefore, I beg you for a merge. It's so stupid theres a eu channel and a usa channel, when the internet today, is so good, we can play with >100 ping!

This would give deathball a big boost. Please merge, i'm so tired of 3v3's on dbpickup, although i never join them.

Set dbmixer to auto-join - delete dbpickup.

Thank you.

oh, and DavidM, fuck you, im just saving the game for euro's, i dont care if you dont care.

And remember we play 2.3 on dbmixer!!
NoSexualFreak
Banned

Post by NoSexualFreak »

okay. no. dont like lagfest 5v5 with huge goals. 3v3 will do me
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

You seriously like 3v3 better? O_o

Well, each man/boy his taste.
Messy

Post by Messy »

Jelly wrote: And remember we play 2.3 on dbmixer!!

You know I would camp #dbmixer if it was otherwise.

Though, I have to confess, me being not such an active player the last year or so; the amount of games in #dbpickup is more than enough for me atm.

Though yes, I still love 5on5 far more than 3on3 /o\
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

Why not play a finished version? 2.3 is way better than an unfinished version that stills need a lot.

Im really looking forward to deathball standalone =<
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

I was s23's sweeper when we joined the NA league thing - it giantly sucked (for the team)

I used to play in NA often, around the time fragger loaf and titanium had gone off to play there. But I got bored of some of the ops banning sweepers for moving too far up the field a few times (<- rofl)

Its down to the people who play there. You cant just merge something because 50% can get on with it while the other 50% hate it. Its up to the people who -can- play there whether they want to join mixer or not.

Or to put it simple, why dont you just bugger off over there on your tod :D
Catalyst

Post by Catalyst »

I've always found the NA community to be a lot friendlier in general than the euro one - most of the decent euro players I know just sort of drifted away from DB or left citing general annoyance at people for leaving, whereas the NA community's stuck together a bit better. Personally, I put this down to average age - NA players in general seem to be more respectful of each other (of course there are exceptions... it just seems a nicer place to be - people not putting each other down all the time after wins etc). It's not really like that now, the euro community is so small (except for one incident I can remember recently... nvm :p).
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

I agree cata, people are more nice to each other. Dont get me wrong theres a lot of very nice people in euro who i like much more than any american :P

It seems like the american rather wanna merge than the euros, also. Shame on us =(
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

Christ Cata -_-
Morning*Star

Post by Morning*Star »

Why must you be so hostile all the time?
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

why do i get insulted immediately when i join the NA channel.....by people that I don't even know? they all want me to leave right away
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

You're not very popular in america. Is this why you wont even try for a merge?
Messy

Post by Messy »

He doesn't represent the DB community so I doubt he would oppose a merger because of that ;)

Besides, it's not up to a 'community' to try..it's up to the individuals that make it up :)
I wouldn't mind a merge :) though I do understand why a lot of people just don't see it work because of pings, times, etc. (not to mention the difference in style of play..though I don't really mind that) and use that as a reason to not play any US games.
bloodeh

Post by bloodeh »

db is just a memory - a nice one
Last edited by bloodeh on 30-11-2005 23:34, edited 1 time in total.