Level Lambda *NEW*

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

fiofi

Re: Level Lambda *NEW*

Post by fiofi »

protocole wrote: 29-05-2020 16:55 I think I've noticed some abnormal things in the level but they led me to nowhere. Can I pm someone for nudging please?
you can pm me
miloszwdz

Post by miloszwdz »

easy yet challenging, was fun tho
stefancoat

Post by stefancoat »

....I actually liked this level.
miss her

Post by miss her »

This one drives me crazy, I found thing that will give me answer but don't know what to do with it. Posting, maybe it will help ;D
sophistic4t3d
Certified Finisher

Post by sophistic4t3d »

I can't believe it, I finally managed to solve the level I've heard legends about.
I agree with the statement that it's just an easy riddle with hints taken out, and once you know what to do, there's also one confusing part that I think could've been improved.
AlessaMason
Certified Finisher

Post by AlessaMason »

finished. fair because it also pointed to the method. and today (~1.5 hour ago) i finished "main" notpron. quarantine had me thinking about the game almost all day long (even had dreams about solving levels), so approximately 2 months to complete it. thanks to anyone that helped, to the moderators (i think only amh nowadays) that run such a tight ship (to an annoying extend; let a spoiler slip once in a while, plz! - kidding. or am i?) and eff levels -34, gamma, delta and kappa.
np343434

Post by np343434 »

This was my toughest level, took a few days.
I was very frustrated at it and thought no matter what the solution was, was that it was unfair.
I take it all back, loved the solve: ) I found the hint yesterday but it really only made sense to me after I solved.
Nice level, 5/5, would recommend: )
kevb8889

Post by kevb8889 »

Solved, finally, in the intended way. As always, it's very logical if you look at it afterwards. Great journey!
Fingerless

Post by Fingerless »

Ok, I've had a solid go at Lambda and have tried a lot of things, but am just not getting anywhere.
I have a giant list of things which I've tried and by the way things have gone with other levels, chances are it probably involves one of these ideas and I'm just doing it wrong.
Is there anyone who could at least check to see if the main ideas on my list are on the right track as this is driving me nuts now, I feel like I've found everything except what I'm looking for.
amh

Post by amh »

Fingerless wrote: 30-06-2020 06:25 Ok, I've had a solid go at Lambda and have tried a lot of things, but am just not getting anywhere.
I have a giant list of things which I've tried and by the way things have gone with other levels, chances are it probably involves one of these ideas and I'm just doing it wrong.
Is there anyone who could at least check to see if the main ideas on my list are on the right track as this is driving me nuts now, I feel like I've found everything except what I'm looking for.
You can PM me
millburry

Post by millburry »

I could copy and paste Fingerless' post :D Can I also pm you again, amh?
amh

Post by amh »

millburry wrote: 20-08-2020 13:05 I could copy and paste Fingerless' post :D Can I also pm you again, amh?
Sure :)
mrscratchnl

Post by mrscratchnl »

I think I got it but it does not work.. anyone available where I can blabber my mind to see I am on a good path?
steun91

Post by steun91 »

I just solved this. I remember playing 'Notpron' when I was just 13 years old, I only got to the mid-tens back then. Over 15 years later I restarted Notpron with a friend, and it took us two and a half years to get to the end. This semi-final level was great! It didn't take long to find something we could work with, but getting letters out of what we found took some time haha. Now I just hope we're able to read David's mind...
Kristoforos

Post by Kristoforos »

Really peculiar level. Not a single well-developed idea about the answer comes to my mind. So close to the end, I won't back down at this stage.

Finished on 19.09.2020
Fair level with clear rules. An elegant ending to a long grandful journey.
Last edited by Kristoforos on 30-09-2020 10:44, edited 2 times in total.