Another IDEA

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

SpikeBall

Another IDEA

Post by SpikeBall »

Shot Power PLUS:

While you charge the Shot bar, you press one button (maybe the "best weapon button") and all your sprint/jump bar goes to 0. But the velocity of ball is increased in *some points.

*DavidM should set it to a value that is fair and dont mess the gameplay.

And you can only use this when your bar is > than 50%(maybe 75%), this will prevent overuse.

post ur comments and Im waiting DavidM's reply to this.
Rens2Sea

Post by Rens2Sea »

sux
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

agrees
.:AoV:.Nighty

Post by .:AoV:.Nighty »

nice idea ... dunno if it will work
i like the sound of it tho :D
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

rens = righty
The Hermit

Post by The Hermit »

Pointless. :(
I don't know where people get these 'great :rolleyes:' ideas! :confused:
fro

Post by fro »

The Hermit wrote: Pointless. :(
I don't know where people get these 'great :rolleyes:' ideas! :confused:

acid.

lots and lots of acid.
h3r3tic

Post by h3r3tic »

sucks..:)
Dazlin

Re: Another IDEA

Post by Dazlin »

SpikeBall wrote: Shot Power PLUS:

While you charge the Shot bar, you press one button (maybe the "best weapon button") and all your sprint/jump bar goes to 0. But the velocity of ball is increased in *some points.

*DavidM should set it to a value that is fair and dont mess the gameplay.

And you can only use this when your bar is > than 50%(maybe 75%), this will prevent overuse.

post ur comments and Im waiting DavidM's reply to this.

hmm seams like you have been wanking a bit too hard
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

wait wait wait i have an idea what if we had a special power up shot that you get after making passes that nuckles (moves in randumb directs back as forth "with the wind") :P

while i am puting out bad ideas, i figure i will put a bad idea that i happend to like, what if there was a super sprint button (not that na plays with sprint anyway) that would run out twices as fast as reg sprint, was only aviable for the ball carrier and made them run as fast as a reg sprint without the ball.

w00t @acid
saur0n

Post by saur0n »

personally I've always thought deathball could use some Super Mario Kart type power ups scattered around the field

you know, invincibility star, boost mushroom, banana peels and the like would be average stuff
BUT just think about this - every 5 minutes would spawn..... that's right, the homing shell!!!! :eek:
heatseeking one hit ball carrier gib! locks on every time, knocks over enemy players on it's way!

my goodness, i get little goosebumps just thinking about it!!!

please DavidM, have a heart and let's get some Koopa madness into this little thing we call DB!
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

saur0n wrote: personally I've always thought deathball could use some Super Mario Kart type power ups scattered around the field

you know, invincibility star, boost mushroom, banana peels and the like would be average stuff
BUT just think about this - every 5 minutes would spawn..... that's right, the homing shell!!!! :eek:
heatseeking one hit ball carrier gib! locks on every time, knocks over enemy players on it's way!

my goodness, i get little goosebumps just thinking about it!!!

please DavidM, have a heart and let's get some Koopa madness into this little thing we call DB!

thats actually a quality idea :lol:
Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

lol nice idea about the mario kart thingy, would bring some fun back into the game, but I would only see this used in pubs, and if this becomes implemented, noobs would have a different learning curve to become a better play like some of us. It's a nice idea, but would ruin the game itself.
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

i would shoot the idea down but it'd be obviously not leaguie worthy.

As for the whole super shot idea i actually think it would work as a replacment for the n00b cannon since your taking it out. The n00b cannon although cheap would be nice to keep around or at least a shot sort of like it because i'v sorta of grown to like it. People dont use it very much anymore, and its a powerful quick shot. Sort of like the slapshot of deathball.
frostymoss

Post by frostymoss »

Surge wrote: i would shoot the idea down but it'd be obviously not leaguie worthy.

As for the whole super shot idea i actually think it would work as a replacment for the n00b cannon since your taking it out. The n00b cannon although cheap would be nice to keep around or at least a shot sort of like it because i'v sorta of grown to like it. People dont use it very much anymore, and its a powerful quick shot. Sort of like the slapshot of deathball.

I sort of agree. What if self volley was just lowered a bit so it wasnt as powerful. N00b cannons are easy to block as a keep you just have to dodge forwards and take it...but thats if the attacker is close so maybe a little delay after you shoot the ball that increases amount of time before you can volley.
Originally posted by theberkin8or
w00t @acid

Hmmm aren't you anti-drugs o_O.