Hall of Shame (don't cheat, or you'll be in there)

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

The Hall of Shame is no longer around.

Level 81 used to be the ending. You had to email DavidM the answer along with an explanation of how you found it.
That put you on the rankings page.

The people you see listed in the Hall of Shame were morons who used walkthroughs (or in some cases bullshit answers) to try to get on the rankings.
Eka

Post by Eka »

These people know they cheated, yet they put in mind bending comments like "great game hours of hard work" when they're all in denial. It's funny at first, but it disturbed me as to why someone would bother doing it as I went down the list...
Rincewind SW

Post by Rincewind SW »

Heh, it's funny ain't it. :D
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

Because they wanted to be on the rankings page.

It's amazing what people will do for bragging rights about something the "did" on the net

*shrugs*
moss257

Post by moss257 »

Rincewind SW wrote: Heh, it's funny ain't it. :D

especilay when it has the word pron in it...:lol:
ecarmikel

Post by ecarmikel »

so does this mean if you get a screen that claims you've been cheating on a level, the server actually logs the IP?

me = :noob:
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

Check this (sticky) thread:

You have been detected as a cheater?
snackbar

Post by snackbar »

I've never read that list of the cheaters. Funny. I'm tempted to try the two recurring words on there to see what happens, do I get told to send an email or what? Someone pm me and tell me before I get stupid and try it. hah.
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

When the old level 80 was the last level, you had to send the last solution to DavidM to get into the ranking.
snackbar

Post by snackbar »

ohhh, so cheaters get lead to the former end page, i see. so even if i tried it i'd be ok right.
timusic7

'Cheaters' Notpron

Post by timusic7 »

you could make a parallel puzzle that sends the cheaters on a crazy wild goose chase :lol: all the way to the 'end' of a totally easy 'cheaters' notpron
Mighty Midget

Post by Mighty Midget »

No, thats not fair. The cheaters really really worked hard to come up with their stories. I'd say let them have a prize. I think winfix is still around... That'll keep them busy. And what a riddle that is too.
The Flash

Post by The Flash »

i dont understand this, was secret let out as the way to get the awnser to the last level if you cheated? so now everyone who wins this way will be known as a chater but not know it themselfs? lol
DiMono

Post by DiMono »

Is nordinho down? I'm trying to follow a link to it to see what notpron craziness they have there now and I'm not getting a response from their server.

Oh, and could a mod please remove Eka's sig? It's simply unnecessary.
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

We can't edit signatures. That's an admin only feature.