All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Titanium

Post by Titanium »

l0afz wrote: thats why we migrate kthx :D

nuff said \o/
Holy_Surfing

Post by Holy_Surfing »

Inphidel wrote: oy fs, mind not saying DEATHBALL LEAGUE is dead, only the EURO Deathball league is dead ;P NA is still good! o/o/
Yep, for example, north american public servers are clearly more active then the euro ones...

This league was over before it started, with this community..

Public > Pickup > Leagues.
Titanium

Post by Titanium »

Requiem`` wrote: U should have pre-payed cards, visit the official website, they should be released around the 4th march (tho, i know they can't be find in all euro countries)

got a link for me?
Requiem``

Post by Requiem`` »

[3dg|rr]NiARb

Post by [3dg|rr]NiARb »

Stop whining about the community. Just play :eek:
Fooman

Post by Fooman »

For those of you still intrested in league play NADBL is open to Euros. But you must keep in mind that most games will be played during Primetime NA hours which is usually the wee hours of the morning in Europe and your ping will be higher than you are used to. And even then, it is usually up to the team captain to set the lineup for your team's matches.

I think there are still a few teams looking for a few more players. If you want to play in the NADBL register with the site, then make a post in the recruiting forum on the site. NA Teams may pick up as many free agents as they want until the trade deadline, March 22.

NADBL Website
Titanium

Post by Titanium »

yea, the NA guys are all nice *g*

/me hugs 'em
<_Kapi_>

Post by <_Kapi_> »

aw Tita... thanks... i know your talking about me when your say "nice"...:lol:

I <3 Tita
Titanium

Post by Titanium »

did u really expect anything else? when i say "nice", i mean KAPI \o/\o/

I <3 Kapi
NitrousOxide

Post by NitrousOxide »

I hardly ever play DB any more, so I have no idea how bad things are, but perhaps this would help...

Get individual Euro players to sign up at some random place, should they want to play in a league.

To ensure games are not cancelled due to lack of players, have a minimum of ten players to a squad. So if 67 players sign up, six squads will compete.

Have an experienced DB veteran take charge of each squad. Each captain in turn picks players, one at a time, until the pool of players is gone.

Due to the potentially large pools of commited players in each squad, perhaps force substitutions at half-time, so that each player in a squad gets a chance to play in each match should they be available and arrive by a pre-determined time before the match to register. In theory, you should then keep most people happy, as everyone gets a chance to play and not simply keep the 'bench' warm!
Titanium

Post by Titanium »

i doubt there are even 67 "active" players around

if it comes high...~25?^^ 2,5 squads \o/

anyway a good idea
nameless

Post by nameless »

sounds pretty good. So there should be at least 40 players i think...

4 teams playing each other 2 times... might be worth a try.
Messy

Post by Messy »

Inphidel wrote: oy fs, mind not saying DEATHBALL LEAGUE is dead, only the EURO Deathball league is dead ;P NA is still good! o/o/

^

ps: 'tis a sad thing :(