57%
dunno tbh!
43%

Total votes: 23

Kati

Post by Kati »

End of Day 2 on Level 18
<removed>

At first sight I thought this was an easy one, but now…

Maybe I never get to level 19.
Maybe I will find a new hint every day until I am 85.
Maybe I will want this nice little song to be played at my funeral.
Maybe I will just laugh about it one day.

This is tough. No other Level so far made me feel that stupid… and more eager to solve it. Thats how I personally would define "difficult".

Others dont seem to find 18 so hard - which gives me hope that this will be a case for the “silliest logical mistakes” Thread…

:))
Last edited by Kati on 07-09-2008 23:45, edited 1 time in total.
Faxter

Post by Faxter »

I think -39 was the most hard level.
Not of the thinking way, but I needed to work very hard for this one...
I was so glad as I solved it :D
And the greek ones are really hard, too.
I think Delta was the most difficult one here. Maybe I get a more difficult one later :D
spawn89

Post by spawn89 »

i'm stock at 32 for about 1 week. never been stock like that before. anybody can help? i have no, simply no f idea..
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

@spawn89

you need to post on the appropriate level thread in order to get help. This thread is not for asking for help.
Tuen

Post by Tuen »

IMO Delta is way harder than -34 but to be fair I haven't solved Delta yet :-P.

Both of those kinda fall under the "lack of direction" kind of hard. Though I hear Kappa is way more kinds of un fun. Despite that I do look forward to it, hehe.

-Tuen
Manticore666

Post by Manticore666 »

So fas my hardest is 47, because in my hummble opinion if you are not musician you are out of the competence, and NO, i DONT believe that is matter of listen and googling, because it's not enough.

Another that make me dream about was the crazy music on lvl 41...I heard the same tone for more than 18 hrs in order to recognize the answer, I listen at work all day long, again and again meanwhile work on the computer doing my work....then suddenly I figure out the answer, that was difficult too and my workmates hates the music also.....hehehehehe

Currently on lvl 49.
edgehead628

Post by edgehead628 »

Well there was something about...47...that allowed you to know at least a way to narrow it down to within a small list. You don't need to be a *spoiler* genius, just gotta know a little bit about the *spoiler*.
BRANDAN

Post by BRANDAN »

I've never had problems like the one i have with Delta. maybe its because ive been stuck on this level for many many months now, but this is the only level i ever felt like giving up on. it just might be the end of my notpron career :(
Sina.Giant

Post by Sina.Giant »

I'm not even to negatives, but so far I saw some people else talked about 47 begin hard, I'm on 72 right now.

Somehow I agree on 47, I dedicated something like 25-30 hours of full work on it, I was a piano player , I play guitar now, and a close friend of mine is a piano composer but even thou it was above hard to get the answer to this level.

At the end I found all of them...but the main problem was that David's piano was out of tune by 1/4! really! I was so obsessed about finding exactly what he plays, emailed him that and never got an answer, maybe he was busy, anyway! my ears learned lot from it ;)

PS: you can do it even if you are def! only if you got the right tool...
Mehtbh
Certified Finisher

Post by Mehtbh »

Nu, by miles.
Mehtbh
Certified Finisher

Post by Mehtbh »

I take that back, Kappa was tons harder :/
Sina.Giant

Post by Sina.Giant »

Meh to be honest, grats on Nu! xD I think Nu was something totally different, I'm waiting for it so badly! (still too far...)
kpatterson

Post by kpatterson »

Kisa wrote: 47

edit: No, it was 81. This is no level for people who learned to think complicated!

i personally loved 47 simply because i've studied music theory and was able to guess it within a few tries. Stuck on -28 now though..
drunk0nj1n

Post by drunk0nj1n »

noone else seems to think 44 was difficult.... is it really that simple or am i just retarded
zaqwertyyuio

Post by zaqwertyyuio »

the hardest is 80
it still stumps me