Level 76

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

gui7ferreira

Re: Level 76

Post by gui7ferreira »

I think I put the correct answer, but it says that the url was not found. I say it was the correct answer because it does not let me answer again. Help me pls
amh

Post by amh »

gui7ferreira wrote: 22-03-2021 12:20 I think I put the correct answer, but it says that the url was not found. I say it was the correct answer because it does not let me answer again. Help me pls
PM me what you are doing
notacat

Post by notacat »

Can I PM someone?
I think I got the stations right because they led me to a hint page, but I don't know what to do with that hint or with anything else.

Edit: Got it. (Of course, after posting, although it still took some time. :wink: )
zemljinaosa

Post by zemljinaosa »

Writing here in hopes of figuring it out after posting haha

Nope, didn't happen
Edfinger

Post by Edfinger »

The problem I have with this level is I can find(I think...) much easier routes to take. Unless I am missing something. Also I could follow the hints without still 100% sure what those written numbers were. I ended up just using a calculator and testing out different things till it worked!
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

Edfinger wrote: 23-11-2021 10:21 The problem I have with this level is I can find(I think...) much easier routes to take.
My problem exactly!!! I focused on the 0:01 part to narrow possibilities down and avoid trying too many things, and then I was stuck, because of this!!! Then once I got the answer, my brain was still yelling "So much for being a genious man, did you fall asleep or what???"

Dunno, maybe I have issues... Nice level though, was kind of fun! Stopped inbetween and read a story, too! (yup, issues)... :D
LogicPlayer1

Post by LogicPlayer1 »

Ok, I found the 75 hint.... But how I was supposed to find it when level 75 were up? Just for curiosity (nvm, found in a cheat site :D (i cheated on level 75 because it doesnt exist))
SnorlaxCity

Post by SnorlaxCity »

So I think I know who "I" is, and that helps figure out where to start. If I follow one minute, one station, there is a route that takes goes from the start to where they're going after work. With one instance of backtracking. If I list the stations in order, it doesn't help to spell any word. There doesn't seem to be any other hint that would help translate the in order list to a word. Can I PM someone?
amh

Post by amh »

SnorlaxCity wrote: 30-01-2022 21:45 So I think I know who "I" is, and that helps figure out where to start. If I follow one minute, one station, there is a route that takes goes from the start to where they're going after work. With one instance of backtracking. If I list the stations in order, it doesn't help to spell any word. There doesn't seem to be any other hint that would help translate the in order list to a word. Can I PM someone?
Sure.
Jella

Post by Jella »

SnorlaxCity wrote: 30-01-2022 21:45 So I think I know who "I" is, and that helps figure out where to start. If I follow one minute, one station, there is a route that takes goes from the start to where they're going after work. With one instance of backtracking. If I list the stations in order, it doesn't help to spell any word. There doesn't seem to be any other hint that would help translate the in order list to a word. Can I PM someone?
This is exactly where I'm at. I also think I know who "I" is, just by going off the obvious association, but there's been nothing in the level to confirm it for me. I've also got the route with one instance of backtracking. Posting here purely to try and spark an idea, as that usually happens after posting.
SnorlaxCity

Post by SnorlaxCity »

I got it. For those stuck where I was, once you have the route figured out, I can try to give a nudge without giving anything away:
1. Imagine yourself making the journey after work, what part of the experience stands out to you?
2. Pay attention to the title in part 3 to figure out what to do with what stands out.
driodx

Post by driodx »

So far, I'm at the map and I have a potential route that could be taken to get from the start to where they go after work. As previous people have mentioned, this route does contain backtracking. I haven't been able to think of a way to list the stations that gives me any potential idea for a word. Is there someone I can PM for a bit of a push in the right direction?
amh

Post by amh »

driodx wrote: 04-01-2023 22:21 So far, I'm at the map and I have a potential route that could be taken to get from the start to where they go after work. As previous people have mentioned, this route does contain backtracking. I haven't been able to think of a way to list the stations that gives me any potential idea for a word. Is there someone I can PM for a bit of a push in the right direction?
Sure PM me.
imlosinit

Post by imlosinit »

is the map the third part or do I have to use the map to get to the third part?
amh

Post by amh »

imlosinit wrote: 08-01-2023 06:11 is the map the third part or do I have to use the map to get to the third part?
The map is the last part of the puzzle and is how you solve it. PM me of that isn't clear.