Level 76

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

nicolasms_boquita

Re: Level 76

Post by nicolasms_boquita »

Well hi everyone. First time ever posting here in this forum. I started Notpron a couple of weeks ago and luckily I've made it this far, but had to create this account cause I got compleeeetely stucked in level 76.

I have already found second screen —you know, the piece of paper, the list with five lines— and I've also found the map. I took note of all the stations —by following Kisa's second clue, one minute-one station—, but I still don't know how to move on. And for some time I thought I knew who "I" was, but after failing on finding information about that "I" person that I could relate to the information given.

I know — I perfectly know that there might be something that I'm missing but I had no luck on finding it so far. I'm gonna keep trying tomorrow after work, but just in case I get an explosive headache, is there anybody I could PM so I could get a little push? Thanks in advance! :D
Last edited by amh on 30-07-2020 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Potential spoilers removed
amh

Post by amh »

nicolasms_boquita wrote: 30-07-2020 04:22 Well hi everyone. First time ever posting here in this forum. I started Notpron a couple of weeks ago and luckily I've made it this far, but had to create this account cause I got compleeeetely stucked in level 76.

I have already found second screen —you know, the piece of paper, the list with five lines— and I've also found the map. I took note of all the stations —by following Kisa's second clue, one minute-one station—, but I still don't know how to move on. And for some time I thought I knew who "I" was, but after failing on finding information about that "I" person that I could relate to the information given.

I know — I perfectly know that there might be something that I'm missing but I had no luck on finding it so far. I'm gonna keep trying tomorrow after work, but just in case I get an explosive headache, is there anybody I could PM so I could get a little push? Thanks in advance! :D
You can PM me
Dars

Post by Dars »

I've just finished this after a long time of attempts and breaks, where most of the time was spent near the end of the level.
This is a great level, it really was my fault, and not the level's.
That being said, it's understandable to get stuck in this one, since it's longer and has a high potential for overcomplication.
As such, here's some quick advice: If you take a long break, redo the level from the start, and try things even if you think you've tried them already.
This was my issue - tried the correct method but I had the wrong list, and after I fixed the list, due to the breaks, I thought I had tried it already, which stalled me for a loooong time.
For those who are binging this yet are still stuck, take a step back, look at all the pieces of information given, try to be methodical and reasonable - notpron is great because it doesn't throw unfair, overcomplicated riddles at you. Note things down, including your thought process - there's a reason a lot of people find the solution as they're explaining that they're stuck. Best of luck!
galgeorge86

Post by galgeorge86 »

Hey! This is my first post on this forum. I ve been stuck at this level for a while now, i found the map, found the stations, figured out that one minute is one station but i can't figure out where to start counting the stations and what i'm supposed to be looking for. I don't know if this is a spoiler but i've noticed the color clue and i have no idea how to use it or what it's telling me. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Edit: Found out who "I" was and then i knew where to start counting the stations. From there it took a few tries but eventually i found out the right track and solved it.
Last edited by galgeorge86 on 04-09-2020 19:04, edited 1 time in total.
amh

Post by amh »

galgeorge86 wrote: 03-09-2020 13:11 Hey! This is my first post on this forum. I ve been stuck at this level for a while now, i found the map, found the stations, figured out that one minute is one station but i can't figure out where to start counting the stations and what i'm supposed to be looking for. I don't know if this is a spoiler but i've noticed the color clue and i have no idea how to use it or what it's telling me. Can someone help me? Thanks.
PM me if you like
kalckmann

Post by kalckmann »

Hey, someone can help me? I find the right link and password, but when I enter the U/P it give me a 404 page.
If i try with a wrong answer, he answer me again for the U/P, but with the right, is just 404. There's something i'm missing?
amh

Post by amh »

kalckmann wrote: 12-09-2020 22:32 Hey, someone can help me? I find the right link and password, but when I enter the U/P it give me a 404 page.
If i try with a wrong answer, he answer me again for the U/P, but with the right, is just 404. There's something i'm missing?
Try removing word.htm at the end. If not, PM me.
Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Hi, can someone tell me if level 76 is totally separate from 75?
75 is down so it redirected me to level 76.
Can I just continue from here or do I need information from what used to be level 75? (which would make this a hard solve)
amh

Post by amh »

Jakob wrote: 24-09-2020 12:49 Hi, can someone tell me if level 76 is totally separate from 75?
75 is down so it redirected me to level 76.
Can I just continue from here or do I need information from what used to be level 75? (which would make this a hard solve)
You were provided with all the information you need.
Sauzels

Post by Sauzels »

I feel quite stupid right now... 9 pages of posts here and no one else seems to be having any trouble at all figuring out the UN/PW, while I don't even know where to begin looking, after hours of racking my brain. Any push in the right direction I could get?
infiniteXforever
Certified Finisher

Post by infiniteXforever »

Sauzels wrote: 04-10-2020 12:40 I feel quite stupid right now... 9 pages of posts here and no one else seems to be having any trouble at all figuring out the UN/PW, while I don't even know where to begin looking, after hours of racking my brain. Any push in the right direction I could get?
You can PM me.
Sauzels

Post by Sauzels »

I'm just a dunce who doesn't heed warnings ^^ Got it now
olant

Post by olant »

This is not solvable with current Chrome, as it does not show the "Question" when prompting for credentials. Internet Explorer will tell you.
aspol12

Post by aspol12 »

I literally have no clue where to start, I've contrasted the image and stuff but it's too blurry for me to see anything.
amh

Post by amh »

aspol12 wrote: 07-11-2020 04:52 I literally have no clue where to start, I've contrasted the image and stuff but it's too blurry for me to see anything.
PM me