Level 25

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

imdoinginternet

Re: Level 25

Post by imdoinginternet »

Help!! I've found two words that make perfect sense, and many people say that's the right password but it just never works!! I can't think of anything else with those letters. :( Help me out? I've been at this for days
amh

Post by amh »

imdoinginternet wrote: 31-03-2020 18:52 Help!! I've found two words that make perfect sense, and many people say that's the right password but it just never works!! I can't think of anything else with those letters. :( Help me out? I've been at this for days
PM me with that you are trying if my previous comment doesn't help.
schwitzer92

Post by schwitzer92 »

im just curious on something. Ive solved this one but what is all the paypal stuff? am i actually able to purchase something referenced? I hope this isnt spoiler. i didnt need it.
amh

Post by amh »

There is a book "making of" available with all answers and methods up to -18. I didn't want to buy that before -18 and spoil the fun. You can also donate via paypal. Neither is required. So I donated at this level because I was loving the game.
FelipeWai

Post by FelipeWai »

I need help! I did what I think I'm supposed to do but that just give me random words. Just solved it, i was thinking too hard
GFORCE

Post by GFORCE »

Hi guys
I think I have donned what I am suposed to do
I went to various websites with walkthrows and my username and password were the ones showed there, but I can't make them work in the game itself
Is there any mod I can contact??
Thx
amh

Post by amh »

GFORCE wrote: 12-04-2020 15:51 Hi guys
I think I have donned what I am suposed to do
I went to various websites with walkthrows and my username and password were the ones showed there, but I can't make them work in the game itself
Is there any mod I can contact??
Thx
If you have the same un/pwd as a walkthrough then you haven't solved the level. Read the Notpron rules.
madeleineveronica

Post by madeleineveronica »

What graphic program!! Adjusted so many things, downloaded so many but none seem to work for me? Do I just need to be better at photoshop or something?!
amh

Post by amh »

madeleineveronica wrote: 13-04-2020 11:20 What graphic program!! Adjusted so many things, downloaded so many but none seem to work for me? Do I just need to be better at photoshop or something?!
Any image manipulation program should be sufficient. Keep it simple.
Arat2003

Post by Arat2003 »

I honestly dont know what else I have to do. Already hided the colors, and cannot understand the words behind it. Is there something else I have to do? I dont know how to PM either, if someone cant teach me pls!!
amh

Post by amh »

Arat2003 wrote: 13-04-2020 23:49 I honestly dont know what else I have to do. Already hided the colors, and cannot understand the words behind it. Is there something else I have to do? I dont know how to PM either, if someone cant teach me pls!!
You can PM me. Click my nick and look for 'send private message'
blackwiz1

Post by blackwiz1 »

Hey everyone, just started getting into notpron today, and I'm absolutely hooked on it. I've made my way through almost all of the riddles so far with no big issue, but for some reason this one has completely stumped me. I'm not even sure where to start, so if someone could give me an idea of where to start looking, I can probably manage from there. I've tried my best to follow along with the hints given so far, but none of them make any sense for some reason! Help would be greatly appreciated!
MrPi314

Post by MrPi314 »

blackwiz1 wrote: 15-04-2020 04:45 Hey everyone, just started getting into notpron today, and I'm absolutely hooked on it. I've made my way through almost all of the riddles so far with no big issue, but for some reason this one has completely stumped me. I'm not even sure where to start, so if someone could give me an idea of where to start looking, I can probably manage from there. I've tried my best to follow along with the hints given so far, but none of them make any sense for some reason! Help would be greatly appreciated!
Maybe you should search on Google what you got (remember to put -notpron to avoid spoilers)

Also you can PM me.
animatepipoca

Level 25 Notpron - Doubt

Post by animatepipoca »

Hi guys, how are you?
I started playing the game recently and I'm at level 25. I followed all the clues on the page, but I've been stuck at the level for a few days, and I wouldn't want to research to don't see spoilers. Because of that, I decided to come here and ask you. Can anybody help me? Can I talk to someone in private and show them where I am to give me some guidance if I'm on the right track?

Thanks!
amh

Re: Level 25 Notpron - Doubt

Post by amh »

animatepipoca wrote: 19-04-2020 04:15 Hi guys, how are you?
I started playing the game recently and I'm at level 25. I followed all the clues on the page, but I've been stuck at the level for a few days, and I wouldn't want to research to don't see spoilers. Because of that, I decided to come here and ask you. Can anybody help me? Can I talk to someone in private and show them where I am to give me some guidance if I'm on the right track?

Thanks!
You can PM me