Level 25

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Rhypo

Re: Level 25

Post by Rhypo »

Okay, after I took a break from notpron cause I couldn't solve level 25 I decided to try it again.
I created an folder with the urls of the the levels 18-25 but all I get is 404 NOT FOUND. :(
Is notpron dead or are the servers or something just down at the moment?
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

Nope, everything still works just fine.

Did you save the usernames and passwords too?
Rhypo

Post by Rhypo »

SHIT! Sorry, my fault I wrote behind every url what level it was "http://www.deathball.net/notpron/X/X.htm level X".
Of course it couldn't load the page with the "level X" at the end of the url... sorry I was probably too tired to realize that at 3 am.
vegie

Post by vegie »

Nevermind. I figured it out. It did have to do with the program I was using.
Trolomo

Post by Trolomo »

vegie wrote:Nevermind. I figured it out. It did have to do with the program I was using.
What program did u use? Does it work with photoshop?
d-fautl

Post by d-fautl »

Trolomo wrote:
vegie wrote:Nevermind. I figured it out. It did have to do with the program I was using.
What program did u use? Does it work with photoshop?
I used GIMP just because its open source, but ps does work
brittanybee

Post by brittanybee »

Did the username & password change for this level? I have solved the riddle previously and got to level 26, but lost the URL and went back to 25. Every time I type in the previously saved username and password, it wont work. My first successful attempt was last week. I have gone through the steps again to find the answer and the answer seems to have remained the same. Please help. I've tried other browsers.
fiofi

Post by fiofi »

brittanybee wrote: 07-10-2019 01:01 Did the username & password change for this level? I have solved the riddle previously and got to level 26, but lost the URL and went back to 25. Every time I type in the previously saved username and password, it wont work. My first successful attempt was last week. I have gone through the steps again to find the answer and the answer seems to have remained the same. Please help. I've tried other browsers.
Yes,pass has changed for this level and many others.
lirio22

Post by lirio22 »

I saw that you change the password for this level. I've found the new ones, but I can't figure out what to do with them... I can barely understand what's written in one of the words. Is there something else I have to do with them?
lirio22

Post by lirio22 »

Nvm, solved ^^
didiertido

Post by didiertido »

Hi All, reading there's been a couple of password changes, can anyone check this level is working ok? Followed the hints and had to come here because I got what's supposed to be the user and password but they don't work in any combination. Like, it's pretty clear those should be the words because they are not a clue pointing at something else but they are just not working for me. Thanks!
amh

Post by amh »

didiertido wrote: 26-11-2019 22:55 Hi All, reading there's been a couple of password changes, can anyone check this level is working ok? Followed the hints and had to come here because I got what's supposed to be the user and password but they don't work in any combination. Like, it's pretty clear those should be the words because they are not a clue pointing at something else but they are just not working for me. Thanks!
Level is working fine, PM me with what you have.
didiertido

Post by didiertido »

amh wrote: 26-11-2019 23:56
didiertido wrote: 26-11-2019 22:55 Hi All, reading there's been a couple of password changes, can anyone check this level is working ok? Followed the hints and had to come here because I got what's supposed to be the user and password but they don't work in any combination. Like, it's pretty clear those should be the words because they are not a clue pointing at something else but they are just not working for me. Thanks!
Level is working fine, PM me with what you have.
nvm. This is my "I solved it" post... thanks!
atze588

Post by atze588 »

Help!
I solved this level for the first time in 2008, but now I'm stuck.
I did what the source tells me, but the "words" I get don't make sense.
Do I habe to rearrange them?
amh

Post by amh »

Anagramming is required. There is more than one possibility for the second word, that may be your problem