Name count solution

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

DavidM

Name count solution

Post by DavidM »

I was a young one, and I was still playing this bloody game, but my Computer was too slow,
I didn't have enough ram. Rotten snail, this machine! So before the next
morning started, I, at the cloudy sky you could still see the moon, headed to the doctor, an old man who got me 2 of those golden eyes,
which are much better than the old Silver one's.
With these Chunks that replaced my eyes from now on I ran back to my Chamber,
on the way I saw a DJ drive by, who almost ran over my Cat, a dirty fat bastard.
I illuminated my (attention! triple-rhyme) Black Flame and started that game with the weird Name. Less Lag. Err...
At least that's what these golden eyes were supposed to do, turn 12 fps into sixty.
But it didn't get better, never. More lag Even! Still slow like a little monkey
I got into my curvey Titan Tank, birds chirping who didn't know what was going when they heard my new afterburner, drove to the oil station.
"Give me Gas, man!" So I coaste(r)d thru the capital, back to the chubby doc. Pah, fps-improving eyes, golden!
gun
s in my hands I rushed into his room as I saw him move the pawn from G2 to G4 in this chess computer while eating a fruitcake with lots of shugar.
He didn't even feel disturbed!
Hey doc! Eh do you fix my eyes or shall I get you into your coffin, six feet under? You know I'm
a skilled killer with this colt! More or Less a non plus ultra dangerous widdow maker with insane reflexes, the alpha and the omega.
I could cause a sudden death, with a simple shot or a portion of anthrax, make your worst nightmares come true, turn you into a ghost face!
Damn, I was a murder anyway, a dread to all who came close to me. Ok, only in this laggy game, but who cares?
In a rage I did storm and strafe thru the map and killed all those mysterious, ugly creatures without even using my hazardous brain, and
if I was killed I would just respawn and pickup a weapon again, if it wasn't taken away by someone else yet.
If I didn't get one I just went talking to the sexy losers. "Sup?" "A fly in your trousers is ajar."
"O
h I don't mind if people see my red tiger." "To me it looks more like a grey fox. Anyway, do you have a weapon?" "I only have this wooden thing here."
"I'm rather interested in something more metalliguane, to knock down the guys and gain some points, I need some smoking guns, you know!" Blah blaa, this sort
of stuff! Oh wait, where did I stop? So I was running into the doc's room, who was smoking his bong entirely while I was thinking about
my laggy game! I'm not gonna kill you if you fixx0r my eye now. I was that humble! One moment later it was already done and I went back home.
It got night! Boy, was I excited about the exelent, lagfree appearance of my favourite game. What a chilly day that was before the dark night came, prior to this I have fallen asleep,
dreaming sinful about kilos of gibs. Human gibs, camels, vipers, aras, everything! Ga Ga Gadgetto BFG! Fizz Fizz. Yes, i love the sounds of my gun killing a fiend. Sleep tight, Good night!
What a xilly story! Boo Hoo, Krazy stuff. A shame it's over already! Me skilled story writer!
Last edited by DavidM on 03-04-2004 10:42, edited 1 time in total.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

does this make 95? i hope so, or i cant count :)
BurntLeaf
Banned

Post by BurntLeaf »

and you bought a loaf of bread
Maegrim

Post by Maegrim »

im not in it, not worth the read >:|
NightBoY

Post by NightBoY »

rofl
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

...ok....
NightBoY

Post by NightBoY »

im in, im in, im in :))
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

my favourite:
I was a murder

:P
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

DavidM makes my english look good.

Did ya spot the name? i bolded it for you...
ACE-ICH

Post by ACE-ICH »

which are much better than the old Silver one's
^^ich in :)
Lord_Helmchen

Post by Lord_Helmchen »

"sup!" A Fly is nice :D
http://www.whoam.de/hugi/bla.jpg
Hugi felt ignored ;(
FireCell

Post by FireCell »

i should have been in it :D
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

no it was limited to deathball players :P
FireCell

Post by FireCell »

and im not a deathball player?? lies, im just not clanned like ur not or were not.. I dont have time for clanned db doesnt mean i cant play it though :D
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

lol i just found another one, that one wasnt planed!

... is ajar." "Oh I don't...