DB Music? O_o

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Mayer.hun

DB Music? O_o

Post by Mayer.hun »

Ok... so... as for custom hairs, facial hairs... custom models... etc... etc... DB is getting to be a bit like an EA Sports game :)

So, this is no problem, it is very good... in fact, It makes me to think bout other ideas...

It's nothing new... I think everyone had this idea at least once. So heres the deal:

Like all the EA Sport shits (FIFA, NBA, NHL and so on...) Hav their own wonderfull soundtracks, and music style.

Like FIFA - Techno, elektro, hip hopping guitars (Fatboy slim, Apollo 440, Schiller, Moby, Gorillaz and so on...)
NHL - Rock (Templar... this one is the best of all imho :) )
NBA - Hip hop, RnB, Ganxtarap and so on... (Montell Jordan)

So... I think DB should also have costum music... of course, DavidM and Co can't licence Cool Songs (but if they win the MSU contest :roll: ) But that doesnt matter...

First of all, some good music in the background that is specially made for DB would be nice. And u could turn them ON in the InGame, so that u can hear a number of tracks during ingame and not just one (Like in FIFa2002 or so...)

And another thing... what is mainly a question... What type of music could be the best that fits the theme of deathball?
Fooman

Post by Fooman »

New Age!
The_One

Post by The_One »

Prog rock.
-=LyNx=-
Banned

Post by -=LyNx=- »

pop music like spice girls or smth
-plær-

Post by -plær- »

Freeform experimental Belgian Jazz

on a serious note, the best music when I game is NO music. If I can't hear the game sounds, I can't play properly.
absuga

Post by absuga »

Britney spears!!!!!1 WhoHOOOOOooooooo!
DiStUrbeD

Post by DiStUrbeD »

Let us import our own

w00t

then nobody can bitch about the music thats in the game
[GR]Kermit

Post by [GR]Kermit »

leafy or jr made a db album i think.

I would prefer "Why do you boosting me away" from Linkin Park
Chubbs

Post by Chubbs »

i think some heavy rock like linkin park would go well with it. I usually have faint playing in the background and it seems to be pretty good
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Chubbs wrote: i think some heavy rock like linkin park

i dont wanna scare people away 0_o

nah, music ruins sports games :/
no matter what
Chubbs

Post by Chubbs »

lol. yeh in a way it does because i've eventually gotten bored and sometimes annoyed of music in the background. It sometimes drowns out some of the sounds etc. Maybe a fairly quiet theme in the background woule do well, eg-the ut2k3 theme (the one on teh startup screen)
Noko

Post by Noko »

Hmm... methinks something, fast (linkin park would be too slow imo), not necessarily upbeat, for ingame music, which could include songs from numerous genres... I don't think many people particularly care about the music anyway, I certainly have never given music in deathball a second (let alone a first) thought.
Having the option to import music would be cool, but is it really necessary? You can always just put on one of your own cds next to your comp.
Scotteh

Post by Scotteh »

bleh why have this...i just run winamp in the background and turn down the ut2k3 music...problem solved
BlackFlame

Post by BlackFlame »

Heavy rock - linkin park?

am i the only one confused, when did linkin park become heavy rock?
Scotteh

Post by Scotteh »

ya im also confused about that lol