Deathball Critic List and Improvements!

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Esorcismo
Banned

Post by Esorcismo »

My genitals are old and horribly overused, especially in names... I was first introduced to them at 13 and they were fun for the first 5 minutes... keep trying, you'll get it right... some day? Nah, I'm a realist, I know better than that! I thought UK people were typically decently educated people. Relik either you're in grammar school or something or you're just plain fucked up retarded, which is it? Cause NOBODY that goes through the school system Brits go through can be remotely moronic.
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

:lol: :noob:

edit:

dude, i dont wanna know about your genitals for god sake
Last edited by R3L!K on 24-11-2004 20:42, edited 1 time in total.
Esorcismo
Banned

Post by Esorcismo »

*Sarcastic Al Bundy laugh*
Noko

Post by Noko »

Esorcismo wrote: My genitals are old and horribly overused, especially in names... I was first introduced to them at 13 and they were fun for the first 5 minutes... keep trying, you'll get it right... some day? Nah, I'm a realist, I know better than that! I thought UK people were typically decently educated people. Relik either you're in grammar school or something or you're just plain fucked up retarded, which is it? Cause NOBODY that goes through the school system Brits go through can be remotely moronic.

Believe me, you'd be surprised...
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

hey dude. dont worry i'm at least as dumb as you for bothering to reply to this. so im definitely a moron.

oh by the way dick for brain, why do you need to generalise about brits.

you showing your intellect again?

edit: PS: i'll use as much bad grammar as I want cos its my choice. you dont like it? stick me on ignore and do me a favour and piss off.

thank you, come again
Last edited by R3L!K on 25-11-2004 02:22, edited 1 time in total.
Esorcismo
Banned

Post by Esorcismo »

I'm actually complimenting Brits on a general level calling them intelligent people... you saying Brits are generally stupid? That's fucked up man... I still think Brits are for the most part intelligent individuals, god only knows the US keeps stealing all their game show ideas. The one time I'm being nice to a group of people and you counter it, sheesh get a day job pal.
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

Esorcismo wrote: you saying Brits are generally stupid?

Here we go again. You seem to interpret whatever you like because you lack the basic skills in comprehension.

But since you ask. Yes, a lot of Brits are stupid, just like most US citizens are. You however bring the US average down a lot.

Aren't you tired of getting owned yet?

:eek:
Esorcismo
Banned

Post by Esorcismo »

Well anyone who typically rejects a compliment usually infers the opposite is true. Besides, the US average intelligence level is a LOT lower than mine will ever be. =)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

What the fcuk has us Brits being stupid got to do with DB2.3 and stuff?

Take it outside ladies.
cY|riCo

Post by cY|riCo »

ye go on talking longest thread ever /go

*bump*