Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Maegrim

Post by Maegrim »

testing :D
jet2lag

Post by jet2lag »

testing.

it's a biiiig map .... :)
any server to betatest? because testing with bots is quite useless ;)
-plær-

Post by -plær- »

woohoo, I'll give it a play when I get home tonight.
-plær-

Post by -plær- »

Ok, back home.
And I'm still finding fun way to break the teleporters.
Try jumping through the teleporter areas, making sure you have a few multi-jumps either side of the zones.
You can achieve some niiiice warping as you go through one zone, and then drop back through the other as you jump.

That was the best shot I could get of it, but trust me, it can look pretty funky...
Last edited by -plær- on 20-11-2003 18:47, edited 1 time in total.
UnrealKrake

Post by UnrealKrake »

Hmmm... adding some blocking volumes and higher collision radius of the teleporters should solve that :)
UnrealKrake

Post by UnrealKrake »

Related to This Thread and cause i have a bit time atm, i wanted to work on / finish this map, even if it is a "real" cube, it has a completely different gameplay than other cubic maps ;)

The only problem for me is the hud (displaying the names and the ball peak) sorting it out would help to finish it...

Only if most of you are interested in this map and if you don't think this map is oldschool...

If so... I would be thankful if any server would host this map for beta purposes :P

ATM, beta 0.6 is "latest" version

Your opinion ??? :spammer:
bigcheese

Post by bigcheese »

hay i dont know what your trying to say but your map is not a "cube" map yours rocks, when i say cube i mean a cube.

just 1 thing how come i still get the warp zone glitchey ness if i am being telliported? also you could do a bit better with the rotation look. i know the warp stuff gets in the way but still. and second why stairs why not rounded.

also i got board and used loaded :) and when you shoot it you see 3 big bangs i know you cant have a redemer in DB but the some thing hapens when the ball goes throguh the warp zones.

and just to tell you the warp zone ONLY transver Path-by-line acroos the warp and the locking system is instahit so it will never work