What are notpr0ners like?

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

blacknova

Post by blacknova »

Not I, but that does sound pretty cool. I wouldn't be able to go, but I'd be willing to see the pictures from something like that.
Hugob

Post by Hugob »

blacknova wrote: Not I, but that does sound pretty cool. I wouldn't be able to go, but I'd be willing to see the pictures from something like that.

Never say never !;) Maybe the first step is to form continental groups! Rome empire hasn't been made in one day !
blacknova

Post by blacknova »

Well...I can say it won't happen anytime soon for me...I still have parental rules to be managed by. I'm only 17.
Hugob

Post by Hugob »

As I told : not soon doesn't mean never! What make mankind live and progress are hope and projects....:D
Last edited by Hugob on 04-06-2005 11:33, edited 1 time in total.
Kiz

Post by Kiz »

Originally posted by brick wall
What kind of books? Fantsey. George R.R. Martin, J.R.R Tolkin, Robert Jordan, etc. and sci. fi., like Isacc Asimov
mwhahaha. Those are the best ones :p I approve. *stamp* Ursula K LeGuin is good too.
brick wall

Post by brick wall »

thanks, I love those books. I'm currently in the middle of the 6th Robert Jordan book. His last name is my first, so natrualy I like him:) i'm glad that someone else likes them!
brick wall

Post by brick wall »

this thread is very intersting, learning about fellow notproners!
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

Yes learning all of this is a good way to rest while thinking on a devilishly hard riddle :D
Hugob

Post by Hugob »

Originally posted by Hugob

Héhé!! Very interesting thread Ulf !!! :p

Good idea!! But as I already told in one thread it is great to read notprOners feelings but wouldn't it be much better to see our faces, meet each other, exchange all those feelings face to face, organize a big party with all notprOn addicted !!! Maybe some will say notprOners are from every country so it is impossible to gather all! but like world championships in most of sports the location changes at every event, no need to be thousands , just an idea that could become reality if there are motivated people like me!

Any one interested?

We tell in France : "impossible n'est pas Français" = "impossible is not French" I'm sure there are lot of countries like that!!

;)

So? Anyone interested? I can present u Mona Lisa in Paris if u want ;)
ulf_h

Post by ulf_h »

brick wall wrote: this thread is very intersting, learning about fellow notproners!

I agree! I'm glad that I got the idea! :)
jooly

Post by jooly »

Ursula Le Guin
The Dispossed is fantastic, must read more
payphone

Post by payphone »

I don't have much experience with notpr0n, but I am hooked. I would describe myself as the 'strong silent' type, but I'm not all that strong. So I'm just a silent type. Anyway, the thing that notpr0ners have in common... There must have been some cosmic force that just led us here. The people who don't stay with it to the end were never really meant to. But that just gives too much credit to something that may exist. Hmm... Oh well, not everybody is a philosopher.
brick wall

Post by brick wall »

I feel like one of the younger people that are on this forum, me being 14, am I one of the youngest?
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

Im 18 :D
brick wall

Post by brick wall »

but that's 4 years older than me