Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Xelent

Post by Xelent »

!dave
<[V3]Sin> i r still trying to play like x on o
Catalyst88

Post by Catalyst88 »

This is probably one of the reasons you guys are never taken seriously :)
Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

Any why not? Just because davidm thinks that most of us are spammy kids doesn't matter. He is truly making V3 look like a bunch of ppl who don't have a valid arguement. If you ask Xelent to stop shitting around, he would say something relevent. If you ask sin to shut the fuck up and say something in english, he can get a word or two out wifout saying pussy face or kthx.
Catalyst88

Post by Catalyst88 »

I KNOW you guys have valid arguments, it just pisses me (and everyone else) off when people get cocky and arrogant (and proclaim themselves kings of DB)... it's not a great image to put across, it's more like you're saying "Do this because we're better and more important than you" than making a valid suggestion/argument... people just care less.
Rino

Post by Rino »

OMG as i open this trhead i'd like closing this one.... Where are u going with discussion? O_O

However the problem still remain...

DAVID just take a look to all the post, u will see many people disagree with the "can't pass to a boosted men anyway", in particulary read comment by Curve and Crocker about easy defence...

Btw i will enjoy ur decision coz u should be right... dunno we'll see

LONG LIFE TO DEATHBALL!
:noob: :offtopic:
Last edited by Rino on 29-10-2003 06:39, edited 1 time in total.
Catalyst88

Post by Catalyst88 »

Rino wrote: DAVID just take a look to all the post, u will see many people disagree with the "can't pass to a boosted men anyway", in particulary read comment by Curve and Crocker about easy defence...

Problem is the people who're happy don't feel a need to complain and thus don't post about it :)
DiStUrbeD

Post by DiStUrbeD »

1.9 = bg davidm
RahSun

Post by RahSun »

DavidM wrote: funny and creative?
look up those words in your dictionary...
more like unfair to defend and annoying

As a keep I say leave it in...Penix is more useful than harmful IMO.

Rah
DiStUrbeD

Post by DiStUrbeD »

funny

all the people that actually know how to defend it, want it kept in

what does that tell you?
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Catalyst88 wrote: This is probably one of the reasons you guys are never taken seriously :)

lol just wanted to say that :D
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Catalyst88 wrote: Problem is the people who're happy don't feel a need to complain and thus don't post about it :)

stop saying what i was gonna say dammit :D

yeah its true, its only those posting who dislike this change
90+% welcome it

also in 1.8 90% were complaining about it, now it's just those complaining who used to whore that thing
really, we are not gonna change it back, it was one of the major gameplay flaws, if you don't like it....i cant help it...
NOT changing it scares away more people.
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

how many complaining threads had you gotten in the past two weeks davidm? 1, 2? seems like ppl were pretty much done with complaining about 1.8 so it seems like a good time to mixed things up... wouldn't want ppl to become content or used to the game or anything like that :p

btw keep in mind you may be right on the 90% who like these changes in euro but i think in NA we were pretty happy with the balance... if it gets sucked back into the era of pbox camping you are going to see a lot of ppl leave... and we don't have many to spare
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

if you are happy with 1.8, why not play it? :)

hey, there are hardly any complaint threads....and 90% of them are by you :)
if there is a serious problem with a version you feel it. remember 1.4? (not b)
30 complain threads or so :)
im learning :P
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

i do play 1.8.. a lot but when 1.9 comes out the servers will change and i won't be able to

um me and maybe 10 other NA ppl have played 1.9... you told us to beta test if you aren't going to listen to our responses then why beta test? i am sorry for trying to make db a better game for me and my friends to play :x

oo and other ppl have said things like me but they just kept in these threads. i just don't like these long threads with more than one topic

last thing you aren't going to get 30 threads about something sucking (or being good) anymore... @ least not from NA. from what I have seen the number of NA ppl that come to these threads is very low... many fell that no matter how good a case they make or how good an idea they have that their voices (and the colective voice of NA) is never heard.
Last edited by theberkin8or on 29-10-2003 07:35, edited 1 time in total.
DiStUrbeD

Post by DiStUrbeD »

well duh, cuz europe is deathball

:rolleyes: