10%
Sucks, db needs a new designer
23%
I'm Shev
15%

Total votes: 40

[-SoP-]ATB

Post by [-SoP-]ATB »

Ker]v[et wrote: Thats was your point. Now why do that if there can be matches with more players that are not playd on scube. And 8 Games in a row seems like ppl enjoy it as the server is set now.

Thanks. Another point where i wanted to show you that its wrong. (screene)

@[-SoP-]ATB
Moep, its not about the version. Its about not having only one VO Public server (here in europe) where every1 is playing anymore.

I wanted to proove that its better to have a ("famous" - i say that because almost every pub game starts there and not on the "offical" servers) non VO Public Server. You lucky NA's have plenty of them i bet :)

edit: i know that should be the 2.4h thread, but the "i" thread aint far away.. so :D

kermet! haha no i accidently quoted the wrong post :( wasnt based towards you ;) but yea, there wasnt really a time when there was A LOT of servers i dont think its progressed once since the 1.4ish.. and i dont see i happening anymore. \o/ it was a stupid move to release 2.4 as an official game. should have been a mutator of some sort. davidm only thinks of the positive when there is infact none of. he needs to think with his big head.