Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

[TFfF]PaqueMan

Post by [TFfF]PaqueMan »

White Plains, Bedford Area, specifically

Scary how close you are o_0
kaot

Post by kaot »

SUBSCRIBE

I am intrigued by your product and would appreciate informative literature on same.

I'm in massachusetts for another month or so, then moving to Florida.

I can play anywhere but keeper, prefer defense/midfield.
[TFfF]PaqueMan

Post by [TFfF]PaqueMan »

Heh, its funny...most people either can play keeper well and suck at everything else, or can't play keeper for crap.
InSaNe
Banned

Post by InSaNe »

Bronx, NY

Home of da Ghetto

-}-EL-{InSaNe
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Knoxville, TN..................Home of the VOLS!

Go Big Orange!

On offense, I am the "set-up" man.
On Defense, either floater, or I have really been playin' a lot of Keeper lately. :lol:
Hoju

Post by Hoju »

Ok, I think I'll let signups run til like sunday or so, so signup soon and get everyone you know to signup!

How do you people think i should do this?

1. Just give out the list with who's in what state, and let you guys form teams on your own.

2. Select teams myself. Skill levels would be mixed. And I would try to keep the areas together. Everyone would be guaranteed to be on a team this way, but a lot more work for me.

3. Set regions, then have 1 team per region (all-star team)
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

option #3, but my region only has 3 players still...
KandyFLip

Post by KandyFLip »

hmmm... would i qualify for such things?

I be in Michigan, and I play D/mid
Darknight

Post by Darknight »

Hoju wrote: Ok, I think I'll let signups run til like sunday or so, so signup soon and get everyone you know to signup!

How do you people think i should do this?

1. Just give out the list with who's in what state, and let you guys form teams on your own.

2. Select teams myself. Skill levels would be mixed. And I would try to keep the areas together. Everyone would be guaranteed to be on a team this way, but a lot more work for me.

3. Set regions, then have 1 team per region (all-star team)

I'd say option #3, but how would those players be determined? Hmm
Hoju

Post by Hoju »

basically 1 and 3 are the same thing, except in 3 I would create the regions, so there are equal numbers more or less, meaning the Soutwest might join some Southeast states to form the South. But after that, I don't have to worry about it.
AzTec_Warrior

Post by AzTec_Warrior »

Yeaaawww!!!! Belton,Texas

South #1
mikflut

Post by mikflut »

I would say Option 3. Create the regions (basically combine SW and SE into S). I would also ask for volunteers to be preliminary coordinators for each region. just the make things easier. Then let the
Regions setup their own teams. Might want to setup a website tho, just a basic one. with Simple information including who's in what region and e-mail addresses.

my $.02
Hoju

Post by Hoju »

I got a page with the player list and the state list. Link on the first post.
[V3]Sin
Banned

Post by [V3]Sin »

Big motha fuckin TEXAS,
nasty D
Hoju

Post by Hoju »

I'll merge Southeast and southwest into South, and just make the Midwest, North, and Northeast, East to make it simple.

I think I'll go with #3 unless people have good reasons not to. So, people can start organizing their teams. Multiple teams per region is fine with me. # of players is up to the coordinator/coach/whatever, but make sure you got enough, I'd say a minimum of 6 players, and no more than 8 or 9. I'll give you guys a week to get organized, and I'll set up some kind of tourney (maybe with canada as well). Don't expect any fancy websites out of me, but maybe someone will help me out with that, and I'll talk with 13th_Disciple about some forum space on http://www.dbcenter.org

Updated list Please tell me if you are not on there and should or information is wrong.
Last edited by Hoju on 29-03-2003 09:19, edited 1 time in total.