Should White° Take The Place Of ZBN in Division 2?

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Should White replace ZBN in 2nd Div?

Yes
51%
No
49%

Total votes: 82

NaB

Post by NaB »

dont think davdim will be bothered in the slightest by letting sd37 drop away. he's already got what he wanted from the SD/13 merge deal, one of the best keepers ever in DB. Prolly doesnt give a flying fuck what happens to "whats left" (37 team) now..

i mean, they already have separate priv chans ffs.
heLTy

Post by heLTy »

Why not remove from White 3 or 6 points... if they are strong enough to be in D2, an half seseao is enough in order to stay in D2 ... but only if too much people disagree...
[GR]Kermit

Post by [GR]Kermit »

hey we, bp, are fighting since half the season in div2.
Now there are coming a few guys overtaking a clan which played 8 matches and won 9 points.
That's the work of ZBN.
The place in the 2nd division is the work of ZBN, too.
You have to win for your place in division 2.
Start @ 3rd league and go up to 2nd and maybe to first, too.
You just have to work for it.
BlackFlame

Post by BlackFlame »

fine put us on 0 points and we will replay all the games,and frazor no one had a problem with me becoming founder of ZBN at the time, now you are saying it shouldnt have happened? and if you dont want this happening put a rule in, dont wait until a clan joins to say so, wow we toook 3 wins and 5 LOSES we will not get promoted so does it matter, because if we had never split we would have been in div 2 now probally doing a lot better than we are, and if anyone cares to remember the zbn channel when chick-kun dudeguy....etc were oped cos they joined ZBN, we changed the name because we have no access to the clan section of the website.!!!!
Om3Ga

Post by Om3Ga »

It's up to the ZBN admins/players, not to the public IMO \o/
BL44T

Post by BL44T »

NaB wrote: i mean, they already have separate priv chans ffs.

:eek: :| :| :| :hmmmz: :blabla: ::Pfffff::
Birelli

Post by Birelli »

I would say this as the co-leader of the clan that arguably has the most to gain from demoting white to div3 (as that's one less team in front of us keeping us in position to be relegated). I personally see nothing wrong with what White did, as it's been done before. No matter what rules you have, in any situation, far more important than their fareness is that they are applied equally to everyone. Not letting white do this would clearly be a double-standard (considering 18+ and sD). There should be a rule put in place for next season regarding this (one way of the other), but that can't effect this right now.

On the other hand, if former ZBN members were to now deny White their spot then that would be up to them, that's not anyone else's concern.
horus-one

Post by horus-one »

thats fuckin unfair if we dont let 'em , we have let a lot of teams be4 and now ONLY this team cant ? removing points ? thats stupid ! sd37 had the win against AoV... just act like the other teams did and create a fuckin rule
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

lol, im to tired to read this shit :d, i vote for "MAYBE"!!!!
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

heh..we just played White in a fwiendly.
Tho we were pwned it was a leet game :D (w/o keep and with 3 laggy players total). Besides it being fair or not..white is just a fun clan to play against, and isnt that wat really matters?
Onge

Post by Onge »

We wub you Messy!
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

St messiah o/
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

/me secretly hands Messiah £10 your work here is done :P
BlackFlame

Post by BlackFlame »

/me hands birreli £10 you work here too is done
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

nope, still dont agree

but then again db`s fucked up at the minute anyway!!

aov joins with damn!!!!!

.:AoV:.Gobby