What are notpr0ners like?

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

ulf_h

Post by ulf_h »

DavidM wrote: don't touch kyrandia. bad bad adventure where you can even make lots of mistakes which should never ever happen in adventures :S

???
I don't understand, David... Do you mean it's flaws in the "interactive structure" or something? What kind of mistakes? :)
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

Maybe he wants to say that he didn't solve these games :)
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

He may mean that if you make a mistake it makes it impossible to continue with the game. Theres a mistake on Zelda: Links awakening for the game boy where you reach the last dungeon and if you use a key on a door too early in the dungeon it makes it impossible to finish the game lol.
ulf_h

Post by ulf_h »

Nicky wrote: He may mean that if you make a mistake it makes it impossible to continue with the game. Theres a mistake on Zelda: Links awakening for the game boy where you reach the last dungeon and if you use a key on a door too early in the dungeon it makes it impossible to finish the game lol.

Yeah, that's what I meant with "flaws in the interactive structure" :)

Hope you want to answer the personal questions too, Nicky? ;)
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

There is one such mistake in the first game: When you forget to take a certain flower with you.
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

Yes I do :lol:

How would you describe your personality?
Up until a few years ago I was really shy around people and I never did anything extraordinary. But...then I watched Jackass for the first time and something in my mind just clicked lol. Now I just don't care about what people think or how they react to anything I do. I jump into walls,hedges,road signs.etc. I also come out with random phrases all of the time. In general I'm a very creative person, I am currently working on several projects including writing a novel which is quite good if I do say so myself lol.

What interests have you got (beside notpr0n of course)?

I enjoy running around being insane. And reading. And online games. Playing my guitar. Writing. Skateboarding.

What do you like to do on vacation and leisure time?

I see vacations as an opportunity to go somewhere new and find new places to jump into stuff and skateboard lol.

Do you like to watch sports?

No. lol I just don't get how people can get so excited about watching other people run around doing something that anyone could do if they trained.

Do you like Video or Computer games? What kind of games?

I love games lol. My favourite types are role playing games (every single Final Fantasy,Breath of fire i-v,etc.), I also love playing scary games (resident evil isnt really scary, alone in the dark slightly scary, Silent hill VERY scary especially if you play it in the dark on your own :) ) I also love Age of empires.

Do you like to read? What kind of books?

Yes I do. I've read:
Harry Potter, Tolkiens books, Douglas Adams, Richard Laymon, Stephen King.
My all time favourite book is IT by Stephen King I recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it (and once you've read it watch the movie, its 3 hours long and it covers virtually nothing thats in the book lol)

What kind of movies do you like?

I like the start wars movies, LOTR movies, scary movies. And lately I have been trying my best to watch Cube and its sequels but I can not find it anywhere :mad: and everyone I know has seen it which is so annoying. My favourite movie has got to be Freddy got fingered, Tom Green is soooo much like me lol.

What kind of music?

Anything that is good. None of the simple dance anthems which are just the same 3second piece of music repeated over and over again to make a 3hour long "song". I love all types of rock: Nirvana, Metalica, Led Zeppelin, Sum 41 etc.
Stairway to heaven is my all time favourite song and I'm learning how to play the live version on my guitar :)
jooly

Post by jooly »

Kisa

Post by Kisa »

Nice. That's part 1.

There is Part 2 - Hand of Fate
and Part 3 - Malcolm's Revenge , too

The 3rd one is the best!
Last edited by Kisa on 01-06-2005 13:51, edited 1 time in total.
jooly

Post by jooly »

Shame it doesn't look like it's abandonware anymore...
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

What does that mean?
jooly

Post by jooly »

Software that is no longer marketed or distributed by the company that created it, but is obtainable from some other source.
At least four years old and no longer supported or sold, basically.
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

And why does Kyrandia not belong to this anymore?
jooly

Post by jooly »

No, if you look at the page on abandonia it seems to have been adopted by the Entertainment Software Association, so you can't get it free anymore.
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

Interesting ... My parents bought it when Westwood was still existing (the creators), and that was a long time ago :)
ulf_h

Post by ulf_h »

Maybe we should start a new thread assigned to discussion of computer games? ;) ;) ;)