This Is Why No One Plays Deathball

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

CorDawg-

Post by CorDawg- »

Lima_Bean wrote: doesn't bean have a say in this? :D
as phen mentioned earlier in the post, PITS has gotten a bad rep from the very beginning and hasn't been able to shake it. Despite this, if you go into UFO or BuD server, which most of us usually hang out, you will see us helping new players learn to pass and shoot...etc etc. So next time you see the acronym PITS, think of it as Peace In T3h Soul. Woah another meaning for PITS :offtopic:

o, and Insane, I own you at deathmatch k thx. :p

tbh i pub in ufo and bud plenty of times, and everytime esor is there its just a big "im better then you" and "cry more" spam fest
CripTonic

Post by CripTonic »

CorDawg- wrote: tbh i pub in ufo and bud plenty of times, and everytime esor is there its just a big "im better then you" and "cry more" spam fest

quoted for emphasis
XiD

Post by XiD »

CorDawg- wrote: tbh i pub in ufo and bud plenty of times, and everytime esor is there its just a big "im better then you" and "cry more" spam fest

quoted for emphasis x2
The_One

Post by The_One »

Not quoted for de-emphasis.
:-)

Post by :-) »

I'm pretty sure that it was Esor that got me out of Deathball the first time I tried to learn (I know it was somebody from Fø).
Imaginos

Post by Imaginos »

:-) wrote: I'm pretty sure that it was Esor that got me out of Deathball the first time I tried to learn (I know it was somebody from Fø).

Paging you to this thread: http://forum.gameservers.net/showthread ... adid=21579
Tyepo

Post by Tyepo »

Hello, just downloaded this mod myself. I have to say that its definately gonna be easier to learn this mod than some others I know (<cough> Unreal Open tennis mod) since there is a playable botmatch to learn with. This seems to be a problem in the Unreal community in general though. Some people just dont have the patience to put up with new players, especially where there is a heated match going on. Unreal Open was especially harsh since there was only 1 server to play on and the noobs were forced to learn how to play during a game played by the vets (which they didnt take too well). It was a fun mod once you learned how to play it, but learning could be hell and the offline bots dont play so there was litterally no way to learn without messing up someones game. I dont intend to try online play till im somewhat comfortable with this game, but if I still stink when I start online play please bear with me as I do learn. :D

:noob:
StRaFe

Post by StRaFe »

Hiya Tyepo. Heh no worrys mate, you are welcome as much as the next person.

MSN me at sam.vaughey@tesco.net, someone to talk to mabye some pointers :P

Sam
DJDriveBy

Post by DJDriveBy »

Sam like anyone would want to alk to you :D <3
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

and whos this joker ^
umpaidh

Post by umpaidh »

[-SoP-]ATB wrote: tbh, their americans :)

Lets not say anything we can't take back now. :D