European! (Nice Opinion yet again)

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Theres a war between Americans and Euros? no fuckin wonder....

Just yesterday... or... this morning to be exact... I got called a "FAGGOT EURO BASTARD" by some dude called BUFF[DEAD] or something.... and i can tell you, it wasnt provoked one single bit

Witness -> sD13*Firecell

When i go into a server to play the game of deathball, i expect everything to run well and smooth, but, i went onto this server, KNOWING it was american.... (cause it was something like 5:00am or something)... and straight away, this dude identifies my alias, ping and tag, and flames me... along with his gay "[DEAD]" teammembers...

I indeed have no problem with americans, but if there is wankers like this, fuck the lot of you :) most of you are all the damn same anyway....

except for the fair few people like Bullet, Croaker, Devnull, dudeguy...Insane you know the people i'm going on about :)

gg to these people, for they have will power, and aint easily munipulated by the other american wankers :D
Last edited by CurvE on 29-10-2003 19:18, edited 1 time in total.
Pyroteknik

Post by Pyroteknik »

curve we all know there are assholes in the Db community, i don't think it's got anything to do with where they're from, you get EURO assholes too (like i need to mention them :/)
klesk

Post by klesk »

oh god fallen just stop this shit about. almost everybody is trieing to speak normal to euro/na. its only u and a few others that still wont stop the war. just stfu silly nub KTHX!!!!
DiStUrbeD

Post by DiStUrbeD »

Catalyst88 wrote: I give up :eek:

finally you come to the same conclusion as most of NA

and curve, that was "BUTT[DEAD]" he is a pub crawler and thinks he's the shit, dont worry about him
devnull

Post by devnull »

well i am having a talk to the whole DEAD clan tonight....i have had more complaints about these guys in the last 2 days than i have had about anyone else in the last 6 months...and i agree, something needs to be don`t about euro and na relations

if you guys ever need something or need to report something on a public NA server i am always on quakenet nick: DevNull\vW\
Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

klesk wrote: oh god fallen just stop this shit about. almost everybody is trieing to speak normal to euro/na. its only u and a few others that still wont stop the war. just stfu silly nub KTHX!!!!
Refer to lunix's first post in this thread and tell me why I press on with this subject.
klesk

Post by klesk »

NA have twats and so do euros. (look at that "and a few others" in the quote) ;)
YoYo789

Post by YoYo789 »

psst. We have twats too! Here's one name, encoded because I damn well feel like it:

RSK QRC

(Hint: think "Hal")
Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

Thought deacon wat ur twat...
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Pyroteknik wrote: curve we all know there are assholes in the Db community, i don't think it's got anything to do with where they're from, you get EURO assholes too (like i need to mention them :/)

I wouldnt mind tho, but it was a direct attack on where i am located...

tbh, it didnt bother me, it made me laugh at him, but then most of the others joined in, and requested Kickvotes and such... so i just packed up my bollocks and left the server....

One other thing tho... i enjoy playing with americans... they have charisma, and humour.... but not many people think this... just when Americans get bitchy, THEY are.....BITCHY!

anyway, enough of this \o/ i'm going to reunite the continents and play with some Americans \o/
=[Np]=LuniX
Banned

Post by =[Np]=LuniX »

stupid g33ks.......
YoYo789

Post by YoYo789 »

=[Np]=LuniX wrote: stupid g33ks.......

Banned

Post by Fallen »

See, lunix is just some average player who is ignorant about expanding the playability that the mod has to offer. I have played more european pickups recently, and I've learned alot about new statedgies, tendencies of players. This will help me out when my team competes in division 2.
=[Np]=LuniX
Banned

Post by =[Np]=LuniX »

average player yo fat ass momma i would be shamed to have a father that married some bitch like your mother and have an outstanding stupid ugly g33k son like yu , someday all your famaly will die in some terrorist attack and i will die happy :) have a nice day ass licker
Sqleaf

Post by Sqleaf »

You know what. I whole-heartedly support the right for freedom of speech but some people are just far too ignorant, irresponsible and immature to have that freedom.

Whether they mean it or not, there is a line and some people cross it by a long margin.