'We want Panda'

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

-Camel-

Post by -Camel- »

K, i've lost count, its sumthin like panda 15 davidm 1 or sumthin, couldn't really care. U know it would make it easier 4 me if u just posted 'Panda' or 'DavidM'.
Maegrim

Post by Maegrim »

PandaM
gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

cant panda stick up for himself once in a while, is this all you ever do, run around making sure panda isnt called fat and ugly or something.

panda got kicked, boo fucking hoo, time to move on
TEZC_Robban

Post by TEZC_Robban »

... O_o
Panda is a nice guy, you! :mad:
gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

didnt say he wasnt, but so what if david M does something similar to match of the day on his site, its his site, and if panda is working on his site he should abide by david M's rules, if he doesnt hes going to be kicked, simple. Doesnt mean MOTD has to go with him.

I work at M$

i employ panda

panda comes up with M$ word

panda decides to put pr0n in m$ word

i sack panda

Do i have to give up word?

just because you all lub panda, and all hate david, doesnt make panda right..:spammer:

oh and when you say "we want panda", speak for yourself.. all he does is whine
Last edited by gutterflower on 21-05-2003 22:06, edited 1 time in total.
L33FY

Post by L33FY »

gutterflower wrote: deathball academy was already nicked off of me by chrisfu apparently...heh

Heh... No it wasnt. Fraid so. Truth hurts ;)
Chrisfu

Post by Chrisfu »

gutterflower wrote: deathball academy was already nicked off of me by chrisfu apparently...heh
I'm afraid I didn't. I'm not patronising enough to claim to be "schooling" them, as you did with your Deathball School idea. We're giving them a the platform and the resources where a bunch of inexperianced players can play in a regular team, against good opposition. They get all their questions answered as best they can. They run the show.

If you still think that mean Chrisfu stole your idea, answer me this: what did you ever do about it? No one that is helping with the DBA is claiming credit for anything (as far as I'm aware), so I'm damned if you're going to.
BlackFlame

Post by BlackFlame »

right, i think we are losing the point of this thread, this is about saving panda and his idea, i think that davidM should allow panda back on the site with a few new rules(that they alone should discuss) like less strict deadline....

and in answer to Disturbed (yellow rain falls on the ageing elephant surronded by dying geese)
Chrisfu

Post by Chrisfu »

Personally, I think DavidM should choose someone to share the leadership of the community with. NOT someone from Team Vortex, as a "Yes" man would solve nothing. Things need to be made more democratic.

I am of course pissing in the wind, as this will never, ever happen.
BlackFlame

Post by BlackFlame »

youcouldpickme as i would be biast towards no one.... come on pick me
BloodyLoony

Post by BloodyLoony »

What's the fuzz?
I mean either the whole story isn't being told or you guys are seing problems that aren't there.

The way I see it, Panda and DavidM had disagreements and wouldn't wanna be part of the same project. Panda leaves and does the same thing on his own. DavidM wants a guy to do it officially - on the DBL page, which I can understand. Just as well as I can understand that Panda wanna make MOTD on his own when he can't agree with DavidM.

Do what you wanna do and that's it!
*Stop whining (Arnold-wise)* :P
Chrisfu

Post by Chrisfu »

I think Panda and DavidM should also have a good old scrap. No pulling hair, mind.
Kyllian

Post by Kyllian »

If Panda were to create his own MOTD site, I'd probably end up visiting it more often than these forums and the DBL
Panda

Post by Panda »

A bit of news for ya, I've got a couple of options of where to move MOTD to so I'm just deciding which to choose now, expect more from the MOTD team soon
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

What's the problem with having two MOTD-ish projects? Nothing's wrong with trying to be the best one..could only be good for us, it would probably be DavidM's MOTD with the advantage tho, coz of the 'official' coverage n stuff.
I think this is all just ripped out of context.

And isnt it logical u cant just post internal stuff in the public? or at least host it urself ;)