Surreal Gaming Deathball Cup

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Shigeru

Post by Shigeru »

I had an angel visiting my dream last night DavidM
Ker]v[et

Post by Ker]v[et »

hope we have enougt time to test this feature out :x dont sounds good 2 me so far (this will effect normal rmb passing in the field also?? and i assume its against rmb goals.. so have a thougt about that)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

kerm cant read
Shigeru

Post by Shigeru »

It's only about unlocked rmb shots kerm...not locked ones :)
Ker]v[et

Post by Ker]v[et »

quote:

"-The matches will be played on DBL2 or DBL3. There has to be someone in the game with admin, so he can pause if needed."

can we add aX server there please? Because of Admin terms (i have and im much around) and ping termas also

@ unlocked-RMB shots, yes im aware of that but im used to make alot predicted rmb shots (against wall or to positions where teammates are boosted) think aX cares the most about that because as most know we are rmb addicts ;)
Last edited by Ker]v[et on 06-07-2006 12:30, edited 1 time in total.
Ker]v[et

Post by Ker]v[et »

DavidM wrote: kerm cant read

and DavidM can only charge ;)
Shigeru

Post by Shigeru »

K- Added aX server + editted the rule about the version: We will play 2.4f if it's finished before monday; otherwise, we will play 2.4e
Goldeneye

Post by Goldeneye »

DavidM wrote: wow...you have some insider information that I don't even fully have.

but yeah....thats the plan. depends on croaker tho.

I'd prefer a real-shake (i.e. move around the players view) over another random factor. then it really depends on attacker and defender if first is able to score(or pass) or not...

on hit the ball-carriers view gets turned around quick with speed and direction depending on how far away the defender was and how he hit the attacker.
This makes it impossible aim anywhere and also disorients the attacker right after the hit.
Afterwards the attackers view moves in an tilt-over-eight (or something similar) like shape untill he stabilises.
That way it depends on the attacker when he is able to shoot again.
Optionally you can reduce the maximum shot speed during shake (like it is now) and gradually increase it again untill shake is over...

Only downside might be that locked passes will be affected as well, but only really during the very first moments of shake - which isn't really bad anyways, as there isn't a real way to stop a locked pass when close to the ballcarrier other than hoping for a deflect.
StRaFe

Post by StRaFe »

Shigeru wrote: Done.
If you are being hit, you can't shoot properly with rmb-unlocked anymore. It will have the same effect as charging with lmb and getting hit. The ball will shake.

I was hoping this would be included, great idea , thank you <3
StRaFe

Post by StRaFe »

Ker]v[et wrote: quote:
"-The matches will be played on DBL2 or DBL3. There has to be someone in the game with admin, so he can pause if needed."

Yah david will give admin to a few POO players im sure if he is not around :) ^^
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

StRaFe wrote: Yah david will give admin to a few POO players im sure if he is not around :) ^^

N i take it shigeru will have admin?

shig: duh didnt read this thread before posting in the other gg me.

I know this has been done before alot (5v5 on november). but because of the gameplay, the size of the goal areas, dont you think november will be a spam fest?
Personally, i'd rather see curve/tribun for matches. (maybe extented the november map?)

just pondering...

edit: can you please remove unwanted crap in november? I can remember last time i had that map my fps was suckage and i was a keeper:(
GoldenGun

Post by GoldenGun »

Clan: P-FUNK

Tag: [P-Funk]

Orga: ggun

Members:

[K] dildocow
[K/D] mooney
[A] Robotjon
[A] Einen
[A] Joker
[A] GGun
Shigeru

Post by Shigeru »

Nice GGun :).

Anyway, a little update:

There will be shoutcast available for some of the matches. The shoutcasts will be done by our one and only Mister Xilly :)!
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

pigs fly and bb plays good and rino says something smart before I give admin to shig :P

it's not like he has no history.
Shigeru

Post by Shigeru »

I've always had admin of DBL servers if I remember well. And I can't think of anything I did wrong with it...

But ok, it's your choice :). As long as you are in spectate for every match, it's ok.