1.7beta bugs

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

|Shinobu|

Post by |Shinobu| »

DavidM wrote: is that new to you? they never passed...

unless u hold down the pass me button and stand in front of them... ya.. they do pass (its a miracle!!!) but its kinda borked cuz they cant pass properly, it never goes directly to u... even tho u continue down the same path
TEZC-Axl wrote: Shinobu: your lucky your bots even move :? mine stand there looking towards the walls half the time.. only time i seen them move is in goal or when they get kick off :? (And thats on Godlike setting)

the bot paths need to be drawn so they can move... keeper''s really buggy... sometimes just... dies. he doesnt move at all after a while.

db-lowcube should be fine, try that :)
Last edited by |Shinobu| on 09-04-2003 23:51, edited 1 time in total.
fro

Post by fro »

my bots pass all the time... but dont turn round.. just simply shoot the ball out of their back/side etc :/

slow shots that bounce infront of them confuse them.. and they dodge and let the ball trickle into the net :D

but all in all... glad something has been done to them at long last :)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

bots are cheating atm, they cant really shoot the ball
they dont aim, they dont power up etc
Axl

Post by Axl »

|Shinobu| wrote:
db-lowcube should be fine, try that :)

Aye, that was the map i was on... :(
|Shinobu|

Post by |Shinobu| »

awww :( well i tried a few maps, bots seem to be useless at everything atm

lol i played with bots on ur tezc alien map. rofl the bot paths arent even in there, they just stay standing on the ball spawn point and/or look at teh wall :p

well, i tried a banana fag shot... went in every time i did it from far aweh. seems like bots can only save fast shots, like froste said. and this one time, (at band camp) the ball was travelling at about 4 m/s... he dodged and it went in the goal :rolleyes:

revbilly's greenbaize is awesome!! tried it (and some of that 1337 beer too :p) teh pool balls are really cool too and dont get in the way at all imo. can be used to a team's advantage if used properly. the bots are really stupid too, shoot it on top of one of them, they dont jump to get it :p also, if u shoot the ball in front of u and wait for the bots to come, jump over the ball and hit the ball up so u catch it in mid-air, the bots get confused for a *small* amount of time... very funny when used on bots :p

hopefully through the releases, bot support will be worked on and will definately help the newbies out. imo, the godlike goalie is pretty good for volley shots and fast normal shots but still needs a lot of coding. 1.7 beta = pwn (if it wasnt for the TON of bugs ;))