Level 20

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Dars

Re: Level 20

Post by Dars »

Jahrk wrote:Which part of the level is the answer clue found in? Is it that stuff in the middle or the stuff towards the bottom left-ish area?
Many levels have 'real hints' and 'fake hints' to mislead you, or just to serve as fillers, but that often end up misleading you anyway.
However, in all of them, if you use proper logic, you should be able to quickly identify the correct method from all the "waste of time methods".

Think about the information you're given, and work with what you know to find what you don't know yet.
Squeedle
Certified Finisher

Post by Squeedle »

Once the main theme of the level clicks, I think it becomes obvious what to pay attention to and what to ignore...
Ciorap

Post by Ciorap »

Hello! I've been stuck at this level for some time.. Can someone give me a hint?
Squeedle
Certified Finisher

Post by Squeedle »

Notice what I said above...there's a lot of stuff that you don't need to worry about. Combine that with the hints on the first post in this thread concerning what symbols and logos you see and something should click if you think hard enough...also, don't forget about the IRC channel, which is absolutely the best place to go for help!
garroad_ran

Post by garroad_ran »

Can this question be solved easily without a Windows system?

Also, if someone could post (or pm me) the PW hint (assuming there is one) that would be highly appreciated, as I cannot get it to show up on either of my two browsers.
Jay2k1
Administrator

Post by Jay2k1 »

While it is easier on Windows, with internet access and a little research it can be solved on any OS.
garroad_ran

Post by garroad_ran »

Awesome, thanks. That gave me the confidence I needed to actually go through with what I -thought- might be the right path, and I managed to solve it.
EliasQueen

Post by EliasQueen »

Holy God, playing Undertale helped me a lot!
AtomicFox

Post by AtomicFox »

I'm stuck at this level =P
It's pretty weird.
AtomicFox

Post by AtomicFox »

nvm just finished it =D
LenaPamyu

Post by LenaPamyu »

Ok, I'm really stuck in this level, and my worse problem is that I don't have any PC or Smartphone device, so I'm playing on the PS4 web browser which means I lose some of the informations on the page of the riddle...

I don't think I'm anywhere near the right track to solve it so, if anyone can help me with this one, please
amh

Post by amh »

I doubt you will solve this and other levels using a PS4 browser. You can PM me
luizing

Post by luizing »

I am really stuck in this one, i am looking at my pc screen for hours and I couldn't make any progress .

Can someone give me any hint ?

where do i start?

thanks
luizing

Post by luizing »

nevermind, just got it!
DoctorUltraviolence

Post by DoctorUltraviolence »

Been at this level for two days and not figuring it out. I can see that this has something to do with windows and the contents of the picture. I am however working on ubuntu and therefore have no freaking idea how to decode/translate. I have found some symbols in unicode but have no idea how that is suppose to help me. I don't know where to start and searching has not yielded anything useful.

I don't want to write to much about ideas and whatnot with the intention of not spoiling so if anyone would be kind enough to discuss with me in pm that would be amazeballs.

-The Doctor