Level Delta

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

julian102104

Re: Level Delta

Post by julian102104 »

Anyone I can PM?

Edit: nvm
randomyoshi

Post by randomyoshi »

Not even sure what I'm looking at here, to be honest. My mind's pretty empty of ideas. Not sure why I'm posting this either. It's probably so I can solve the level by the power of posting or something! Time to get back to staring at the level!

Edit: By the power of posting, it is done. ε, here we go!
Zifnab

Post by Zifnab »

Hi I was stuck for a long time. And after 2 years I decided to continue. I have so clues but I would need some help - I will send you a PM mods if you don't mind :) Thanks
amh

Post by amh »

Zifnab wrote:Hi I was stuck for a long time. And after 2 years I decided to continue. I have so clues but I would need some help - I will send you a PM mods if you don't mind :) Thanks
Replied to your PM
kit

Post by kit »

hi i've been stuck on this for a bit and i have a little bit of progress i'm questioning if i'm on the right track with what to Do with the information i've been given
amh

Post by amh »

kit wrote:hi i've been stuck on this for a bit and i have a little bit of progress i'm questioning if i'm on the right track with what to Do with the information i've been given
Dealt with in the IRC channel.
Skelozard

Post by Skelozard »

I have uncovered quite a few clues (even the one from that thing that no longer exists). However, i don't know what to do with the pieces and "information". Can I PM someone with what I found?
amh

Post by amh »

Skelozard wrote:I have uncovered quite a few clues (even the one from that thing that no longer exists). However, i don't know what to do with the pieces and "information". Can I PM someone with what I found?
Sure.
hugoke

Post by hugoke »

After a break of a few years, i'm back to Notpron and started the riddle all over again (with the help of my notes).
But still terribly stuck in level Delta. :(
Have an idea where to start, tried some possible answers, but no progress at all.
Can I pm somebody who can lead me into the right direction, please?
Thanks in advance!!!
amh

Post by amh »

PM me
Alemarius Nexus

Post by Alemarius Nexus »

I have been stuck on this level for years. I returned to it every few months for a few days, and whatever I tried, I never got ANYTHING out of it. Found no extra hints except for the obvious ones that all of us find within the first 5 seconds of opening any Notpron level. But all this time I was absolutely convinced that I had basically the right idea, and just needed to find this one twist to it that would finally solve it. It was one of those ideas that seemed so incredibly smart and logical that it just HAD to be right.

Well, turns out it was wrong. Today I decided that I don't want to continue down that path, because it just became boring thinking down the same path for years without getting anywhere. So I sat back, ignored the connection between the parts of this level that I assumed to be correct for years, and forced myself to connect them differently. Then I just tried the first thing that came to my mind, and it JUST ****ING WORKED. I literally started crying when I finally found a page that did not say 404. And I think once you get to that point, the other part of the level that everybody is talking about is actually pretty straightforward. I know everyone says that the forum is useless for getting hints for those later levels, but I think this thread does actually provide some significant clues for that part of the level. That sentence might be considered a hint, but I think it's much less egregious and more confusing than others in this thread, so I guess I'll let the moderators decide. :D

In hindsight I must say, this level is actually stupidly easy, which makes me stupid for not being able to solve it for years I guess. As always in Notpron, the key was to think broadly, not deeply.
amh

Post by amh »

Nicely put. You aren't stupid, everyone goes down rabbit holes at some point! Grats on persevering finally beating it.
Nick_Sync
Certified Finisher

Post by Nick_Sync »

i just solved this level, and has several obstacles that can trick you
also a stupid coincidence that makes me spend more than 4 hours
if you totally stuck and got nothing remember what kind of lawn are you stepping...
maxc
Certified Finisher

Post by maxc »

I see... I don't see. That's why I am writing here! Because maybe after I write here... something will happen, something will change.
Edit 1: Nothing yet. Just sometimes connection being throttled for bruteforcing. :D
Need to start thinking in different way... before i start pulling my hair out my head.
amh

Post by amh »

maxc wrote: 15-04-2020 00:21 I see... I don't see. That's why I am writing here! Because maybe after I write here... something will happen, something will change.
Edit 1: Nothing yet. Just sometimes connection being throttled for bruteforcing. :D
Need to start thinking in different way... before i start pulling my hair out my head.
You can PM me here or in the IRC channel