What are notpr0ners like?

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

junimond_

Post by junimond_ »

lol - i'm a girl - so no need for a harem :)

a bit difficult atm so no answer :)
Hugob

Post by Hugob »

:lol: I was not sure but u know Harem for women also exist !!
aic2276

Post by aic2276 »

1. What do you eat for breakfast?
Pop Tarts and Iced tea

2. Do you have a pet? If so: What kind of pet?
2 Golden Retrievers and 2 tuxedo cats.

3. What is your favorite color?
Blue

4. What kind of place do you live in? (house, appartement, etc)
House, cgetting ready to move to a bigger house though.

5. Do you live alone or do you live with your parents, room mate, boy/girlfriend, husband/whife or what?
Wife and son, and oh yeah, the animals

6. What kind of clothes do you wear?
Work - professional clothes, home - shorts and T-shirt

7. What is the size of your bed?
Queen, but going to a king when we move.

8. Which tooth paste do you use?
crest and mentadent

9. In what astrological sign are you born?
aquarius

10. How often do you... (fill in whatever you want!)
Whenever the wife lets me. If it were up to me though, 3 -5 times a day. It's like a drug, I'm addicted. :lol:
ulf_h

Post by ulf_h »

You got the 10th question right aic2276! ;)
notpronaddiction

Post by notpronaddiction »

for me i am only a 14 year old who skateboard not really a smart kid in my school but i think not pron makes me think that i might be smart if i just try since some of the kids i know cant get that far... kind of on the wierd end of this chain but i have found in interest into not pron and i am becoming addicted
jooly

Post by jooly »

What's a tuxedo cat?
_harris

Post by _harris »

I did the first part of the questionnaire because the second one isn't as personal!
i've answered as truthfully as possible and i probably seem like a total wierdo!!!lol

What kind of people are you notpr0ner out there?

people who like screwy mind-games... in general, but there's a lot of different people from different cultures/ social groups who find a challenge in his sort of thing!

How would you describe your personality?

random.... i'm very open and love to talk to people as much as possible, but it's best in person because then you ACTUALLY speak..... i like to adventure and try to do new stuff as much as i can, aswell....

What interests have you got (beside notpr0n of course)?

playing guitar, friends, music, college, anything really that's fun and passes the time...

What do you like to do on vacation and leisure time?

the same as usual, but without college/ work!!!

Do you like to watch sports?

no, their boring. especially when you could be doing something constructive or even playing sport yourself!

Do you like Video or Computer games? What kind of games?

I love console games (anything that's fun to play and not too hard to play), but not shooters; they're best on pc...

Do you like to read? What kind of books?

if when i have the time! used to read a load (LOTR & all the discworld books!), but not so much....
a good fantasy book is all it takes!

What kind of movies do you like?

any that don't suck... most "family" films and those hollywood films that are purposely stoopid are poopy... (city of god is one of my faves.)

What kind of music?

HEAVY METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! (megadeth, slayer, metallica, testament, agent steel, manowar, blah, blah, blah, et cetera...)
also LOVE jeff buckley, hendrix, led zep, sabbath......

whew!!!! it's over.... so there's me ^^^^^^^^^

byeee!!!!!
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

By the way, it was quite fun to watch Formula 1 this weekend: The Grand Farce of USA!
Never laughed so much when watching a car race! :lol:
jooly

Post by jooly »

But it does really annoy me when newspapers put sports news on the front page. It's not as though they'd do it with any other kind of entertainment news
Hugob

Post by Hugob »

Every singular info can be on the front page of a paper ....and it is only because it interests a lot of people !! Papers only listen to their reader preferences ...

And yes that was a huge race !! :p

Don't like sports Jooly ??:D
Last edited by Hugob on 20-06-2005 20:09, edited 1 time in total.
bubblescute19

Re: What are notpr0ners like?

Post by bubblescute19 »

ulf_h wrote: I have a theory: I believe that we who love notpr0n is a special kind of people! I don't know exactly what features or characteristics we've got, but I would like to start this new thread to find out. :)

So here's a little survey poll:

What kind of people are you notpr0ner out there?

im crazy, popular (i guess lol) outgoing, fun, not really into video games, love word games
How would you describe your personality?
random
What interests have you got (beside notpr0n of course)?
i play volleyball on my school team, shopping (i mean, i am a girl and all lol), hangoing out with my bf, and other assorted friends, and family.
What do you like to do on vacation and leisure time?
swim, chill, eat food *drools*
Do you like to watch sports?
yeah but i prefer playing them
Do you like Video or Computer games?
not really actually
What kind of games?
i prefer msn to games
Do you like to read?
i love reading
What kind of books?
anything over 200 pages. anything less and its a short story...
What kind of movies do you like?
anything funny or that looks even remotely interesting. during the summer i saw every movie that came out so i guess i love them lol
What kind of music?
anyting that sounds good, puts me to sleep, or i can dance to/sing to
Hugob

Post by Hugob »

Whoaw that's the thread revival! Happy to see that notprOn family grows again! And that's also my revival now I have an everyday connection again ;-) Time to finish greeks!

:D
slimshady

Re: What are notpr0ners like?

Post by slimshady »

- How would you describe your personality?

** I wouldn't

- What interests have you got (beside notpr0n of course)?

** I love music, i play piano, mainly jazz improvisations, i like reading, watching football games, cooking sometimes :) yeah and i'm writing a sort of "short novel"..

- What do you like to do on vacation and leisure time?

** Sleeeeeppp! :D no, actually i like to stay at home, either on the piano trying to compose something, or in front of the PC screen, i'm not much of a traveller..

- Do you like to watch sports?

** Yeah! Football games, i'm a real addict!

- Do you like Video or Computer games? What kind of games?

** Yes of course. My favourite game is Tetris, but i also like Empire Earth, Pharaoh, Fifas, Theme Park (anybody remembers this game? :) ).. i think that's all

- Do you like to read? What kind of books?

** Yeah as i've already mentioned above reading is one of my passions. I can read any kind of books, it just has to be good. But i still have some "favourites" like Camus or Boris Vian (another french author), I also like Asimov's science fiction, Stephen King is nice.. Naguib Mahfouz .. mmmm .. and yeah! i've just finished 100 Years of Solitude 2 days ago! Fascinating !

- What kind of movies do you like?

** Good movies. I totally fell in love with Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain, i also liked The Hours, Gangs of New York..

- What kind of music?

** The list is long .. Classical music : Bach (what a genius), Chopin, Beethoven .. All Jazz music (but specially Armstrong and Nina Simone) .. Rap & Hip Hop: Eminem, IAM (a french group) .. Buena Vista Social Club .. Philip Glass .. Beatles .. Pink Floyd (but just some songs) .. Linkin Park are nice too .. Some arabic music like Fairouz or Om Kalthoum .. What else?.. I think that's all ..
Last edited by slimshady on 06-11-2005 12:25, edited 1 time in total.
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

Nice to meet you, slimshady on the flying piano :)
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Thanks Kisa The Adorable Cat ;)