DB 1.9 CHAnges

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Twigstir

Post by Twigstir »

Changes:
October 30 23:05h:

-[23:05:37] Ambyrlee - got kissed by davidm o_O
Last edited by Twigstir on 31-10-2003 00:03, edited 1 time in total.
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

cata is it seems that everytime davidm talks about right click passes he is like "noskill" "n00b" and the changes don't effect ppl that use prim fire as pass... seems to me @ least to be a basis against ppl that use reg pass. I guess we just assume that since nobody in euro is complain that ppl must use prim fire to pass more than reg pass... that and the stereotype of euro using prim fire pass more
InSaNe`DB
Banned

Post by InSaNe`DB »

Bodom wrote: Why'd you put right click in if you don't want people to use it?

Just take out left click too so we can have a game of football.

Hahhaahahahahahhahaha

So fukin true.

Another reason why I quit DB-

Ignorant leader

How many times have we stated this and how many people have agreed? Countless...:hmmmz:

Ah well time for my post almost time to go pray so i hafta make it quick and snappeh :D

I haven't played 1.9 and don't count on playing it either but by reading all of these posts I have come to the conclusion: this version sucks. More people are complaining and it's making the game less and less fun as Bullet pointed out:
I'd think to move forward in popularity of the mod, we must go back to the roots that once help gain the excitment.

DB was at its best at 1.4b.. Newbs runing around everywhere and it was fun for the senior DB players to have a good laugh at them and then help them alot. Now all you see are newbs running around Twig's server playing VO and nothing BUT VO. Rather sad isn't it? The thing I'd do is put a lot more regular maps in Twig's server.. Someone NEEDS to teach these newbs how to shoot and play like Xelent :)

Another issue on this thread-- Euros vs. NA. As I agree with Disturbed that most Euros wouldn't really give 2 flying rats ass what we want/think about this mod or how it is played. While I see few of the non ignorant Euros it just doesn't add up in our favor. It is biased towards euro but we have nothing to do since our thought/gameplay doesn't affect Euros at all..

Then again I forget what my point is a lil' too meh stoned to type alot !moo

!dave
InSaNe`DB
Banned

Post by InSaNe`DB »

Sin come post and say something stupid for Gods sake :(

Me miss sinny poo

!dave
The_One

Post by The_One »

0.9 was the bestest version evah! duh.
BurntLeaf
Banned

Post by BurntLeaf »

But as someone said it before, the people that like it and think it's fine arn't posting.

I think 1.9 is fine. :)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

"I'd think to move forward in popularity of the mod, we must go back to the roots that once help gain the excitment."

lol, the spammy 1.4b roots? horrid version now.
Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

I'd think that you could find some way to get a balance of feel from the old days of just playing deathball for fun. That feeling will never come back unless you embrace some of the old tactics. Yes, 1.4b was spammy, but wasn't it one of the most popular time for the mod?
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

1.4b was more spammy than 1.8?... ppl actually used prim fire to shoot ON GOAL and reg pass to pass. you couldn't volley the other teams ball away that easly. i don't see these are more spammy in anyway
Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

a good thought out skilled play is good... but when it comes to pub play, nothing beats laughing over dumb luck of say a ball bouncing off someones head and going right in the net. and i'm serious... ahh the memories ::swoons::

oh that was just last night!
BloodyLoony

Post by BloodyLoony »

Movement of spectator cam is also in slowmotion during replays - make it the same speed as normal so that you can quickly get the desired angle!
InSaNe`DB
Banned

Post by InSaNe`DB »

DavidM one question: Did you ever like 1.4b OR 1.4?

Since you constantly insult it I was just wondering.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

back then, yeah...
we didn't know the whorish moves.
The_One

Post by The_One »

Innocent times.