what is the problem with Kids under 15 playing DB ??

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

BurntLeaf
Banned

Post by BurntLeaf »

This will get my stocks right up!
Requiem``

Post by Requiem`` »

the problem hassan isn't that some players are under 15, but it's lil spamming kids, who can spam u in blue/red say, who spam in teamsay before match begin, so u can't see any of the usefull comments of your m8s, but i guess u allready know that, as , when i played a fw with FB to help u, before the match, it was just like hell, impossible to read something, nearly got a headache :p ;)
Ha]SS[aN

Post by Ha]SS[aN »

the problem hassan isn't that some players are under 15, but it's lil spamming kids, who can spam u in blue/red say, who spam in teamsay before match begin, so u can't see any of the usefull comments of your m8s, but i guess u allready know that, as , when i played a fw with FB to help u, before the match, it was just like hell, impossible to read something, nearly got a headache
wtf is the God D@MN point req.....u know u love me :p :D
BlackFlame

Post by BlackFlame »

/me sex0rs up Hassan
Sixty

Post by Sixty »

hassan use
absuga

Post by absuga »

the problem hassan isn't that some players are under 15, but it's lil spamming kids, who can spam u in blue/red say, who spam in teamsay before match begin, so u can't see any of the usefull comments of your m8s, but i guess u allready know that, as , when i played a fw with FB to help u, before the match, it was just like hell, impossible to read something, nearly got a headache

LOLOL thats true, sina tryes 2 stop it but..... We Spppaaaammmmm :spammer: :spammer: :lol: :ban: :noob: ::Pfffff:: :hmmmz: :blabla: :offtopic:
Messy

Post by Messy »

Hm, has nothing to do with age O_o
People like loof act so mature (AND they pwn u in db \o/), u wudn't say they were 14

Then there's people that are older but act like spamming kiddies (Messy), obviously have no knowledge of english (Hassan), or are abusive little lamers (Lynx).

You just can't relate behaviour or even skill to age imo.

Then there's people like Dazlin or Chick-kun(13?) that are certainly very skilled in the game, but can act real immature sometimes (altho I love them both and no1 touches them or i'll cry >:|).

You just can't say O_o (and there's no point trying to relate age to skill or behaviour, especially on the internet)

I say relate it to intelligence (or lack thereof) and an unhappy youth \o/
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

/me touches chick-kun

.............. anyway i think it depends on how somebody can concentrate, More skilled players often concentrate on the game and therefore don't spam, I often see this with keepers, Sometimes keepers come out to the middleline just cuz they r bored or they boost their sweeper, i think that is very annoying but that does not depend on age
BlackFlame

Post by BlackFlame »

/me kicks chick-kun until he bleeds
Messy

Post by Messy »

/me cries :'(
Rino

Post by Rino »

Rofl about this thread... BTW...

Kids often play better than others, see little monkey, sina... people shouldn't have problem with kids only coz they are kids...
But this has always happened , older joking and blaming younger, this happen in ur life everyday so don't be afraid about it...
Sure maybe a kid sometimes doesn't know how to behave... but it's not an age question ....

Don't care about Age, at least that u are a Cheese :D
Messy

Post by Messy »

Can any1 translate that? ;)

jk, u've got a point =) dunno bout the cheese thing tho x_X I hate cheese anyway.
speedy

Post by speedy »

Messy wrote: Hm, has nothing to do with age O_o
People like loof act so mature (AND they pwn u in db \o/), u wudn't say they were 14

Then there's people that are older but act like spamming kiddies (Messy), obviously have no knowledge of english (Hassan), or are abusive little lamers (Lynx).

You just can't relate behaviour or even skill to age imo.

Then there's people like Dazlin or Chick-kun(13?) that are certainly very skilled in the game, but can act real immature sometimes (altho I love them both and no1 touches them or i'll cry >:|).

You just can't say O_o (and there's no point trying to relate age to skill or behaviour, especially on the internet)

I say relate it to intelligence (or lack thereof) and an unhappy youth \o/
you forgot the arrogant little bastard speedy :p
Sixty

Post by Sixty »

PROOF! Not all dutchies eat cheese!
Messy

Post by Messy »

:) I'm not a dutchy.

I'm a little jew who was raised in a cage by two gay german adoptive daddies.